Entering into its 15th season as the most watched entertainment show of the summer, NBC’s America’s Got Talent will once again head out across the country in search of the greatest variety acts the America has to offer. Nevermind that a ton of acts are from other parts of the world! You never know. Auditioning might be worth it.
“I continue to be amazed each and every season at the enormous amount of unbelievable and truly unique talent that’s uncovered on the AGT stage,” said Sam Donnelly, AGT Executive Producer. “AGT is the nation’s preeminent source for discovering talent. The show has changed an insurmountable number of lives and has built flourishing careers for artists across a vast array of talents. We welcome anyone out there with an undeniable ability to entertain to audition for the show.”
Acts wishing to audition should sign up now in-person in one of eight audition cities, or submit a video online at www.AGTAuditions.com. Auditions kick off on Nov. 10 in San Diego, CA. To register and sign up for an open call, go to http://www.americasgottalentauditions.com
The full list of audition dates and locations includes:
- San Diego, CA – San Diego Convention Center – Nov. 10
- Louisville, KY – Kentucky International Convention Center – Nov. 19
- New York, NY – Jacob K. Javits Convention Center – Nov. 23
- Dallas, TX – Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center – Dec. 14
- Miami, FL – Miami Beach Convention Center – Dec. 17
- Las Vegas, LV – Rio All-Suites Hotel and Casino – Jan. 7
- Cabazon, CA – Morongo Casino Resort & Spa – Jan. 18
- Los Angeles, CA – Pasadena Convention Center – Feb. 1
AGT’s proven ability to create stars was once again witnessed by the Season 14 crowning of singer Kodi Lee as its winner. As part of his grand prize, Lee is now set to headline America’s Got Talent Live at the Paris Theater at Paris Las Vegas Nov. 7-10 (www.AGTVegas.com).
America’s Got Talent was created by Simon Cowell and is co-produced by Fremantle and Syco Entertainment. Simon Cowell, Jason Raff, Sam Donnelly, Trish Kinane and Richard Wallace are the executive producers.