American Idol 2019 Top 3 Finale Song Spoilers – Contestant Song List!
Check out what Alejandro Aranda, Laine Hardy and Madison VanDenburg will sing on tonight’s American Idol 2019 LIVE finale. The constants each sing songs they have not performed on Idol before. Alejandro is performing NO covers tonight!
Alejandro Aranda – Millennial Love (Original)
Alejandro Aranda– Tonight (Original)
Laine Hardy – Home by Marc Broussard
Laine Hardy – Jambalaya by Hank Williams
Madison VandenBurg – Shallow by Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper
Madison VandenBurg – Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
In addition to their solos, the Top 3 will each perform collaborations. Laine and Madison with Jon Pardi and Dan + Shay, respectively.
- Jon Pardi to perform a medley of “Night Shift” and “Dirt On My Boots” with Laine Hardy
- Dan + Shay to perform “All To Myself” and “Speechless” with Madison VanDenburg
- It’s rumored (not confirmed!) that Alejandro Aranda will sing his original song “10 Years” with an orchestra (see unconfirmed spoilers below.)
The above spoilers are confirmed by American Idol.
Unconfirmed spoilers from @IdolSpoilers:
- Alejandro Aranda and an instrumental act will perform his original song “10 Years”. He will perform with a FULL orchestra as his finale collaboration performance.
- There is one “winners single” probably called “Flame.” Only the winner will sing and release it, although all of the Top 3 have recorded it.
Tonight's the night!! Don't miss this ?EPIC? lineup on the #AmericanIdol Grand FINALE!
— American Idol (@AmericanIdol) May 19, 2019