Like every other awards show scheduled for the next several months, the Academy of Country Music Awards have been postponed. Originally set to air Sunday, the network will air instead an at-home acoustic concert, ACM Presents: Our Country, featuring several of our favorite reality stars.
Hosted by CBS This Morning’s Gayle King, the special will air on the network Sunday, April 5 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT and 7:00-9:00 PM CT). The special will feature intimate conversations and at-home acoustic performances with Country Music’s biggest stars, along with clips from past ACM Awards moments.
Fans can check out more performances by favorite country music artists on the official ACM Presents: Our Country Pre-Show on the Academy of Country Music’s Facebook page as well as the Amazon Music Twitch channel on Sunday, April 5 at 7:00 PM ET / 6:00PM CT. Lauren Alaina, Ingrid Andress, Gabby Barrett, Lee Brice, Blanco Brown, Lindsay Ell, Riley Green, Mickey Guyton, Caylee Hammack, Ashley McBryde, Jake Owen, Carly Pearce, Tenille Townes and more will appear from their homes to share heartfelt messages with their fans and perform acoustic versions of their hits.
The Pre-Show will also pay tribute to 6-time ACM Award nominee Joe Diffie with a special performance by Chris Young. Fans can gear up for the main event with the ACM Presents: Our Country Playlist on Amazon Music. Starting Monday, fans will be able to re-watch the full Pre-Show and the individual performances via the ACM Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, as well as on the newly launched ACMOurCountry.com website.
ACM Presents: Our Country performances will include:
- Kelsea Ballerini – “homecoming queen?”
- Dierks Bentley – “I Hold On”
- Kane Brown & John Legend – “Last Time I Say Sorry”
- Luke Bryan – “Most People Are Good”
- Brandi Carlile – “The Joke”
- Eric Church – “Never Break Heart”
- Luke Combs – “Beautiful Crazy”
- Sheryl Crow – “I Shall Believe”
- Florida Georgia Line – “Blessings”
- Lady Antebellum – “What I’m Leaving For”
- Miranda Lambert – “Bluebird”
- Little Big Town – “Next To You”
- Tim McGraw – “Humble And Kind”
- Old Dominion (Matthew Ramsey and Trevor Rosen) – “Some People Do”
- Brad Paisley & Darius Rucker – “Mud On The Tires” & “Wagon Wheel”
- Thomas Rhett – “Be A Light”
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani – “Nobody But You”
- Shania Twain – “Honey, I’m Home” & “Man! I Feel Like a Woman”
- Carrie Underwood – “Drinking Alone”
- Keith Urban – “Wasted Time”
- Kenny Rogers Tribute – featuring Brad Paisley & Darius Rucker performing “Lucille” & “The Gambler” and
- Luke Bryan performing “Coward Of The County”
As previously announced, iHeartMedia’s leading country radio host and American Idol Bobby Bones will introduce the ACM Lifting Lives COVID-19 Response Fund during the telecast. ACM Lifting Lives, the philanthropic arm of the Academy of Country Music, created this fund to assist individuals working in the Country Music industry who are suffering a financial crisis as a result of the pandemic. Those in need can apply for funds at ACMLiftingLives.org.