- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 12 Recaps
Help Season 8 Idol, Megan Joy Kickstart her upcoming EP. Megan is hoping to raise $15,000 in order to produce a 7 song EP. You can donate to her next project by clicking on THIS LINK.
Jennifer Hudson will perform at the upcoming President Barak Obama Birthday Party/Fundraiser at the The Aragon Ballroom in Chicago IL on August 3 at 4 pm. More information HERE.
‘American Idol’s’ Jennifer Lopez Expected to Close Deal This Week
Jennifer Lopez is expected to sign a deal this week to return to the judges’ table on Fox’s American Idol, a high-ranking source close to the reality hit told The Hollywood Reporter.
Read more at the Hollywood Reporter
Nigel Lythgoe tweets, “Gorgeous #LadyGaGa is going to be a very good judge on tonight’s #SYTYCD”
Cody Dee Wilson tweeted this photo
VIDEO: ‘American Idol’ finalist Paul McDonald discusses Auburn University, Nikki Reed and more
The “Idol” tour organizers were kind enough to let me interview three finalists — Paul McDonald, Lauren Alaina and James Durbin — hours before the July 26 concert in Atlanta. Here’s the first video interview of the batch. (Paul McDonald)
James Durbin continues to bitch about the tour! He’s pissed Idol won’t pay to have his family with him on the road.
See the videos at the Ledger-Enquirer
Peter Cooper: ‘American Idol,’ Nashville artists
The Great Depression, Elvis Presley, polyester leisure suits, synthesizers, “Achy Breaky Heart,” Auto-Tune, songs about sippy cups, Shania Twain’s navel, Chris Gaines’ soul patch, the Internet, Jessica Simpson’s navel, Jessica Simpson’s Nashville album, the great depression caused by hearing Jessica Simpson’s Nashville album…
Add American Idol to the long list of things that didn’t kill country music.
Five years ago, as Idol winner Carrie Underwood ascended into the superstar stratosphere, the panicked word was that Music Row labels would no longer bother to sign singers who hadn’t won, or even lost, some kind of television competition.
Read more at Tennessean.com
‘Extra’ Raw! Behind-the-Scenes with Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood
Read more at Extra TV
Robots? An Evil Scientist? Darren Criss Dishes on His Glee Theories
Criss confesses to us he’s totally creeped out by Blaine’s school, Dalton Academy.
“There are no teachers there. I’ve never seen a single adult,” he says incredulously. “Blaine is some autonomous leader. Blaine could be an evil psychotic mastermind. Like an evil scientist that builds robotic boys.”
Wouldn’t that be the Best. Glee episode. Ever?
But robots aside, Glee fans can also expect more standard storylines next season, like meeting Mr. Anderson! “If they do write anything, I would love to meet Blaine’s father,” Criss dishes. “I think Blaine comes from quite a bit of turmoil in his past. He definitely has daddy issues.”
Read more at Eonline
What’s Happening on Glee? No One Knows. Seriously.
“Essentially we thought in the pilot that Kurt was the only freshman and the rest of us were sophomores. So this year was junior and then this [upcoming season] would be senior [year],” actress Jenna Ushkowitz said after the Comic-Con panel. “They got away with that, [but] Cory was technically a senior last year, so you know…It’s ‘Glee.’”
It’s Glee. It’s becoming an excuse all of its own.
And with the TCA’s coming up, it’s putting the already strained cast in an utterly impossible situation: How exactly are they supposed to talk to reporters and other media when they don’t have anything to say?
Read more at EOnline
- Powered by Disqus
- Adam Lambert, Chris Colfer and Darren Criss – Glee “Puppet Master” BTS (VIDEO)
- X Factor 3 Final Four – iTunes Rankings, Poll Results and Predictions (Alex & Sierra are #1 Again)
- Lady Gaga, Celine Dion, NE-YO, OneRepublic To Perform on The Voice Finale
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Season Six: Meet the Queens (VIDEO)
- Glee’s Lea Michele Talks Life After Cory Monteith, Performs “CannonBall” VIDEO
- Wednesday Ratings: The Sing-Off Dives, X Factor Stays Even
- Kelly Clarkson Set to Guest Star on ‘Nashville’ (UPDATED with VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 12/12/13
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 12/12/13
- Golden Globe Awards 2014 Nominations List
- X Factor UK Season 10: Grand Final – Spoilers
- Glee Casts Skylar Astin To Play Rival Singer In Nationals Episode
- Survivor Blood Vs Water – Out On A Limb – Recap and Discussion
- Kelly Clarkson’s Cautionary Christmas Music Tale – VIDEO Performances
- X Factor 3 Final 4 – Take the Polls!
- ‘Nashville’ – Season 2, Midseason Finale, Episode 10 – Recap & Discussion Post!
- The Sing-Off 4 – Top 9 – Party Anthems! – Recap, Results, Videos
- The X-Factor: The Final Four Showdown- Live Blog and Discussion
- The X-Factor Final Four Song Spoilers
- Simon Cowell Confirms X Factor 4 Could Be Cut to One Night
- Jordin Sparks Blames Her Record Label, Expresses Frustration, for Album Delay (VIDEO)
- Tuesday Ratings: The Voice Dips, ACAs Stay Steady
- Pentatonix – “Hey Momma/Hit The Road Jack” – Conan – VIDEO
- So You Think You Can Dance Stars tWitch and Allison Holker Are Married
- Idol Headlines for 12/11/13