X Factor UK Song Spoilers are out! This week’s theme is Louis Loves. Whatever the heck that means! I’m assuming it’s judge Louis Walsh’s favorite songs…or something.
With only five contestants left in the competition, there is time for two songs each. One tune will be a Louis Loves pick. the other will be chosen by the contestants, Check out all the song choices below.
- Matt Terry will be singing Little Mix’s Secret Love Song, PT. II for Louis Loves, and his own choice of song – Sia’s Alive.
- Emily Middlemas will be singing Britney Spears’ Toxic for Louis Loves, and her own choice of song – Rag ‘N’ Bone Man’s Human.
- Honey G will be singing two mash-ups! Can’t Touch This / Super Freak (MC Hammer / Rick James) for Louis Loves, and her own choice of songs – Push It / Black Beatles (Salt-N-Pepa / Rae Sremmurd).
- Saara Aalto will be singing ABBA’s The Winner Takes It All for Louis Loves, and her own choice of song – a mash-up of Diamonds are Forever and Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend (Shirley Bassey / Marilyn Monroe).
- 5 After Midnight will be singing Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars’ Uptown Funk for Louis Loves, and their own choice of song – a mash-up of Sorry and One Dance (Justin Bieber/ Drake)
The X Factor returns Saturday November 26 at 3 pm ET/8:00 pm GMT. We’ll be live blogging the show right here.