The America’s Got Talent LIVE Quarterfinals continue on Tuesday August 27 at 8 pm ET/PT on NBC. Twelve acts will perform in front of judges Howie Mandel, Gabrielle Union, Julianne Hough and Simon Cowell.
It’s the third and final week of the Quarterfinals. Here are the remaining AGT contestants vying for a spot in the semifinals.. This week’s wildcard pick is one I can FINALLY GET BEHIND! It is the sublimely talented hoop aerialist Matthew Richardson.
The Golden Buzzers this week include Terry Crews act Detroit Youth Choir and Jay Leno’s buzzer, Emanne Beasha.
- Detroit Youth Choir – Terry Crews Golden Buzzer – Choir has been serving at-risk kids for over 21 years. Terry identified with the groups uplifting backstory.
- Jackie Fabulous – Comic – Former lawyer has been working the comedy circuit for a long time. In her most appearance, her Carribean mom sat in the audience, watching her daughter perform for the first time.
- Benicio Bryant – Teen singer – He came in second on Germany’s Got Talent. Brandi Carlile was so impressed, the sang a duet on Late Night. He impressed the panel during the Judge Cuts with an original song.
- Matthew Richardson – WILDCARD – Hoop aerialist – Matthew is a latecomer to his craft. But through years of hard work, he’s developed an elegant and impressive act.
- Mackenzie – Singer – Thirty one year old singer suffered a vocal hemorrhage, and nearly lost his voice. He impressed the judges with an oversung version of “Faithfully” in the Judge Cuts.
- Dom Chambers – Magician – So far, Dom has made beers and cocktails disappear and reappear again.
- Marcin Patrzalek – Teen guitar wiz – He plays intricately technical Spanish style guitar.
- Lukas & Falco – Dog Act – Very good doggo. Lukas does a good job of weaving a compelling narrative around Falco’s tricks. They did a Greatest Showman routine for the Judge Cuts and naturally, Simon loved it.
- Berywam – Beatbox quartet – This French group create creative and incredible sounds with only their mouths.
- Eric Chien – Magician – Eric performs skilled sleight of hand with cards, coins and more.
- Emanne Beasha – Young Opera singer – Jay Leno Golden Buzzer – She won Arab’s Got Talent a few years ago
- Gonzo – Tambourine master – Best thing is Simon pretending not to know the former Britain’s Got Talent contestant. Gonzo does wacky things with a tambourine.
America’s Got Talent Quarterfinals 3 Promo