The Voice season 20 goes LIVE tonight as the Top 17 compete for the Top 9. Additionally, Tuesday Results shows are back, including overnight voting. Here’s the schedule for the rest of the season:
The Voice season 29 LIVE Shows.
- Monday May 10 – Playoffs Top 17 Perform
Tuesday May 11 – Playoffs Top 9 Revealed
- Monday May 17 – Semifinals Top 9 Perform
Tuesday May 18 – Semifinals Top 5 Revealed
- Monday May 24 – Finale Final Five Perform
Tuesday May 25 – Finale WINNER REVEALED
How to Vote
As far as overnight voting goes, there will be only TWO methods:
- Online at TheVoice.com
- The Voice smartphone app, which viewers can download from the App Store or Google Play.
Anyone 13 years of age or older located within the fifty United States, the District of Colombia or Puerto Rico can vote. Viewers need to register for both methods. More information about that HERE. Fans may assign, save and change votes at anytime prior to the end of the Overnight Voting Window.
- The Voting Window for the App Voting and Online Voting for May 17 and May 24 Performance Episode is 8 PM ET Mon – 7 AM ET Tue (adjust to your time zone).
- The Voting Window for The App Voting and Online Voting for May 10 Performance Episode is 8:05 PM ET Mon – 7 AM ET Tue (adjust to your time zone).
For both App Voting and Online Voting, Viewers can vote TEN times per artist per 3-mail address, regardless of sign in method, during each Overnight Voting Window. In other words, viewers can use a single email for both methods, allowing for viewers to vote both methods. Superfans can signup with other e-mail addresses and vote more, if they like.
The Save will come back into play for Wildcard spots during the Playoffs and Semifinals. During the Tuesday Playoff results, the Top 4 vote getters will advance straight to the Top 9. Then, the coaches each choose a singer to advance. Then the top vote getter from the remaining contestants on each team will compete for one wildcard spot. Fan votes via App and Online methods “Save” the winner. The Top 9 will be revealed.
During the Tuesday semi-final results, the top vote getter from each team advances to the final. The remaining contestants compete for one wildcard spot. Fan votes via App and Online methods “Save” the winner.
On the finale, five singers compete, you VOTE, the winner is crowned!
— The Voice (@NBCTheVoice) May 10, 2021