The Voice Season 15 Top 10 performed LIVE last night for your votes. That means it’s time to make some predictions. In addition, we’ll take a look at the iTunes charts and the results of the post-show polls.
Oh man. DeAndre Nico fell right out of the Top 200 by this afternoon. Ouch.
3. Sarah Grace – Amazing Grace
4. Kirk Jay – Tomorrow
16. MaKenzie Thomas – Because You Loved Me
26. Kymberli Joye – Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)
28. Chevel Shepherd – You’re Looking at Country
49. Kennedy Holmes – Me Too
52. Dave Fenley – When You Say Nothing At All
65. Chris Kroeze – Callin’ Baton Rouge
116. Reagan Strange – Cry
DeAndre Nico – That’s What I Like (Fell Out of the Top 200)
79. Kirk Jay – I’m Already There
107. Kymberli Joye – Break Every Chain
196. Kirk Jay – Body Like a Back Road
The Voice 15 – Favorite Top 10 Performance
Sarah Grace and Kirk Jay top the Top 10 performance poll, just as they do the iTunes chart. MaKenzie Thomas, Kennedy Holmes and Chevel Shepherd also score double digit percentage points. Polls are often lopsided toward one or two songs. Not this week.
- Sarah Grace – Team Kelly – Amazing Grace 24.16%
- Kirk Jay – Team Blake – Tomorrow 22.37%
- MaKenzie Thomas – Team Jennifer – Because You Loved Me 13.53%
- Kennedy Holmes – Team Jennifer – Me Too 1 12.19%
- Chevel Shepherd – Team Kelly – You’re Looking at Country 10.18%
- Kymberli Joye – Team Kelly – Oceans (Where My Feet May Fail) 5.93%
- Reagan Strange – Team Adam – Cry 3.69%
- Chris Kroeze – Team Blake – Callin’ Baton Rouge 3.36%
- DeAndre Nico – Team Adam – That’s What I Like 2.57%
- Dave Fenley – Team Blake – When You Say Nothing At All 2.01%
The Voice 15 – Top 10 Results – Pick ONE Eliminated Contestant
These results seem pretty reasonable to me. After Reagan earned the top streamer bonus two weeks in a row, could she be in danger? Consider a week performance, combined with the death spot in the line up, and I think yes, she could be in the bottom three tonight. Fellow singers, Sarah Grace and Kymberli Joye who have been vulnerable in the past, came on strong this week.
- DeAndre Nico – Team Adam 36.01%
- Dave Fenley – Team Blake 27.74%
- Reagan Strange – Team Adam 15.06%
- Chris Kroeze – Team Blake 9.55%
- Sarah Grace – Team Kelly 2.88%
- Kymberli Joye – Team Kelly 2.45%
- Kennedy Holmes – Team Jennifer 2.2%
- MacKenzie Thomas – Team Jennifer 1.53%
- Kirk Jay – Team Blake 1.47%
- Chevel Shepherd – Team Kelly 1.1%
PREDICTION: DeAndre Nico, Dave Fenley and Reagan Strange (or possible Chris Kroeze) hit the bottom 3 tonight. DeAndre Nico is sent home after his second trip to the bottom. If Reagan hits bottom, I think TPTB are going to try their damndest to avoid a Team Adam Levine wipeout before we even hit the semis. Reagan will perform last (possibly shed a few tears. Adam might too) and avoid elimination. If it’s Chris vs Dave, Dave goes home.