After The Voice season 13 Top 12 were revealed on Wednesday’s final Playoff episode, the singers made their big debut as finalists the very next night, live in concert at the Mayan Theater in Los Angeles.
Mitchell Lee and Karli Webster co-hosted the Red Carpet live on Facebook before the concert. That’s a pretty sweet consolation prize after being cut by their coaches (Team Blake, Team Miley respective).
Each of the Top 12 performed their Playoff songs. Here’s the setlist, for those who need a refresher, listed in red carpet appearance order:
Red Marlow – Chiseled in Stone
Chloe Kohanski – Time After Time
Adam Cunningham – Have a Little Faith in Me
Jon Mero – When We Were Young
Shi’Ann Jones – Tattooed Heart
Addison Agen – Angel from Montgomery
Davon Fleming – I Am Changing
Janice Freeman – Fall for You
Ashland Craft – When I Think About Cheatin’
Brooke Simpson – It’s a Man’s Man’s Man’s World
Noah Mac – In The Air Tonight
Keisha Renae – Love Can Build a Bridge
Here are a few tidbits from the Red Carpet interviews.
- As a team building exercise, Team Miley got matching tattoos
- Adam Cunningham name checked John Hiatt as “Have a Little Faith in Me” original artist. Wonder if he got some crap about the video package only mentioning cover artist Joe Cocker (even I got a little snarly about that in my recap) Fun Fact: His guilty pleasure song is Barbie Girl by Aqua
- The Voice Top 11 Week will feature fan requested songs. Use the App to make suggestions for the artists.
- Addison Agen started on Team Miley, but she loves Adam Levine. She says he “gets” her.
- Jon Mero taught Mitchell a few “dance moves.” There is video.
- Davon Fleming is a He’s a HUGE Whitney Houston fan. He’d love to duet with Celine Dion
- Brooke Simpson tells the story of how she got the nickname “chicken nugget.”
- Mitchell joked that he gets the moms while the young girls go for Noah Mac. Another fun fact: Noah’s first record was a Jonas Brothers album.
The Voice Season 13 live shows begin Monday November 20. And as always, we’ll be live blogging it all.
Red Carpet Interviews