The Voice first LIVE RESULTS show airs tonight (Nov 9). At the end of the episode, The Voice season 21 Top 13 will be revealed.
Here is how it will work: The two top vote getters from each team–Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Ariana Grande–will advance to the next round. And then each coach will save an artist on their respective teams.
The highest remaining vote getter on each team and the winner of The Voice Comeback, will then sing for the Instant Save. Your votes will chose the artist who rounds out the Top 13.
Last week, you voted for your favorite Comeback Artist. And here are your results:
- Hailey Green – Team Blake Shelton – 47.65%
- Samara Brown – Team John Legend – 26.47%
- Vaughn Mugol – Team Ariana Grande – 17.65%
- Aaron Hines – Team Kelly Clarkson – 8.24%
The twitter vote was available to fans worldwide, so the results could be surprising. Vaughn Mugol will likely get a boost from Ariana’s world wide fan base, and his fans in the Philippines where his family is from. However, once the Comeback is chosen and competes in the Instant Save, they will be at a disadvantage.
You all have been voting since last night. Let’s check out your favorites and predictions.
The Voice 21: Favorite Top 20 PERFORMANCE (Pick Up to 4)
Wendy and Paris at the Top of the list with a combined 36% of the vote. Girl Named Tom and Libianca follow. Blake Shelton could win The Voice AGAIN. But Kelly is definitely a contender.
- Wendy Moten – I Will Always Love You by Dolly Parton/Whitney Houston – Team Blake – 18.14%
- Paris Winningham – I Wish it Would Rain by Temptations – Team Blake – 17.69%
- Girl Named Tom – Creep by Radiohead – Team Kelly – 12.15%
- Libianca – Woman by Doja Cat – Team Blake – 12.02%
- Hailey Mia – Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo – Team Kelly – 5.90%
- Gymani – Say Something by a Great Big World – Team Kelly – 5.18%
- Jershika Maple – Beggin by Four Seasons – Team Legend – 3.29%
- Peedy Chavis – Proud Mary by Creedence Clearwater Revival – Team Blake 0 3.11%
- Jeremy Rosado – When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars – Team Kelly – 2.97%
- Lana Scott – Next Girl by Carly Pearce – Team Blake – 2.66%
- Joshua Vacanti – You & I by Lady Gaga – Team Legend – 2.61%
- Holly Forbes – Torn by Natalie Imbruglia – Team Ariana – 2.43%
- Samuel Harness – So Sick by Ne-Yo – Team Legend – 2.39%
- Shadale Johnson – Love on the Brain by Rihanna – Team Legend – 2.07%
- David Vogel – Slow Burn by Kacey Musgraves – Team Legend – 1.67%
- Ryleigh Plank – I’m Your Baby Tonight by Whitney Houston – Team Ariana – 1.35%
- Katie Rae – Stormy Weather by Lena Horne – Team Kelly – 1.26%
- Jim & Sasha Allen – Hey Jude by The Beatles – Team Ariana – 1.17%
- Bella DeNapoli – The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani – Team Ariana – 1.08%
- Raquel Trinidad – Don’t Know Why by Norah Jones – Team Ariana – 0.90%
The Voice 21: Best Team in the Playoffs
Team Blake and Team Kelly capture nearly all the votes!
- Team Blake Shelton – 50.00%
- Team Kelly Clarkson – 43.22%
- Team John Legend – 4.27%
- Team Ariana Grande – 2.51%
The Voice 21 Playoffs: Pick the Three Team Blake Singers Who Will Advance
Lana deserves to be rated higher. But other than Peedy, this is a STACKED group of artists!
- Wendy Moten – 32.58%
- Paris Winningham – 26.17%
- Libianca – 17.75%
- Lana Scott – 15.50%
- Peedy Chavis – 8.00%
The Voice 21 Playoffs: Pick the Three Team Kelly Singers Who Will Advance
This ranking looks about right.
- Girl Named Tom – 32.53%
- Gymani – 25.95%
- Haley Mia – 25.76%
- Jeremy Rosado – 10.66%
- Katie Rae – 5.10%
The Voice 21 Playoffs: Pick the Three Team Legend Singers Who Will Advance
While Dave VOJAYYYYL and his luxurious head of hair could squeak by, this looks about right too.
- Jershika Maple – 25.80%
- Samuel Harness – 22.89%
- Shadale – 21.99%
- David Vogel – 14.86%
- Joshua Vacanti – 14.46%
The Voice 21 Playoffs: Pick the Three Team Ariana Singers Who Will Advance
If Bella doesn’t make the public vote, Ariana will probably save her fellow Italian American, Bella.
- Holly Forbes – 30.36%
- Ryleigh Plank – 22.97%
- Bella DeNapoli – 22.26%
- Raquel Trinidad – 12.41%
- Jim and Sasha Allen – 12.00%
I am going to make a prediction. And yes, it will probably be wrong! Predicting votes is one thing, figuring out what the coaches are thinking is quite another. But here goes:
Team Blake: Wendy Moten, Paris Winningham and Lana Scott. Team Kelly: Girl Named Tom, Gymani, Hailey Mia. Team Legend: Jershika Maple, Samuel Harness, Shadale. Team Ariana: Holly Forbes, Ryleigh Plank, Bella DeNapoli. The Comeback: Victor Mugol.