In the second week of The Bachelorette, Clare Crawley gets to know the remaining 23 suitors a little better. Here’s what to expect on Tuesday’s episode:
Nine men get a crash course in the love languages and show off their new knowledge in order to make a true romantic connection with Clare. But she needs to light a fire under the guys at the after-party, prompting them to step up and express themselves. Now, Clare begins to establish connections with more than one man.
Jason captures the first one-on-one date of the season as Clare seeks to uncover some deep-seated pain from his past he may be hiding. If he is able to open up and they both free themselves from their inner demons, will Clare accept him and be the one he has been looking for his whole life?
Ten amazing bachelors are revved up and ready to compete in an all-out dodgeball game with the winning team going to an after party, while the losing team slinks home. One man on the losing side decides to crash the party, inciting a tense confrontation with the winners right in front of Clare. What could possibly go wrong? Another jaw-dropping moment springs from one earnest young man’s attempts to explain why he just had to be among Clare’s suitors. How will that answer sit with our determined Bachelorette?
The night of the rose ceremony, one man tries to grab Clare first, but she is determined to talk to the group date party crasher before that. Is he going home? But the evening is about to heat up even more when another suitor challenges Clare about the action at the dodgeball date.
The 23 men vying for Clare’s heart are the following:
- Ben, 29, an Army veteran from Venice, Calif.
- Bennett, 36, a wealth management consultant from New York City, N.Y.
- Blake Monar, 31, a male grooming specialist from Phoenix, Ariz.
- Blake Moynes, 29, a wildlife manager from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Brandon, 28, a real estate agent from Cleveland, Ohio
- Brendan, 30, a commercial roofer from Milford, Mass.
- Chasen, 31, an IT account executive from San Diego, Calif.
- Dale, 31, a former pro football receiver from Brandon, S.D.
- Demar, 26, a spin cycling instructor from Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Eazy, 29, a sports marketing agent from Newport Beach, Calif.
- Ed, 36, a health care salesman from Miami, Fla.
- Garin, 34, a professor of journalism from North Hollywood, Calif.
- Ivan, 28, an aeronautical engineer from Dallas, Texas
- Jason, 31, a former pro football lineman from Arlington, Va.
- Jay, 29, a fitness director from Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Joe, 36, an anesthesiologist from New York City, N.Y.
- Jordan C., 26, a software account executive from New York City, N.Y.
- Kenny, 39, a boy band manager from Chicago, Ill.
- Riley, 30, an attorney from Long Island City, N.Y.
- Tyler S., 36, a music manager from Georgetown, Texas
- Yosef, 30, a medical device salesman from Daphne, Ala.
- Zac C., 36, an addiction specialist from Haddonfield, N.J.
- Zach J., 37, a cleaning service owner from St. George, Utah
Hosted by Chris Harrison. The Bachelorette airs TUESDAY, OCT. 20 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC.