This week’s (July 20) So You Think You Can Dance will feature the return of the All-Stars. Six fan-favorite alums will be paired up with one of the Top 6. However–SPOILER ALERT–the episode will end with NO ELIMINATIONS.
The following week on the “Head 2 Head” episode (July 27), the eliminations resume. Judges Leah Remini, tWitch and JoJo Siwa in addition to the studio audience, determines who stays, and who goes home.
This week’s choreographers are…
According to reporter, Kristyn Burtt, the choreographers for this week include: Gabe de Guzman (Hip Hop), Ellenore Scott (Broadway, Jazz), Sasha Farber & Emma Slater (Ballroom), Jaci Royal (Contemporary), Talia Favia (Contemporary), Luther Brown (Hip Hop) and Mandy Korpinen & Elizabeth Petrin (Group Number).
All-Star Matchups and Dance Styles
According to FOX publicity photos:
- Ralyn & Comfort Fedoke – Hip Hop
- Essence & Koine Iwasaki – Contemporary
- Carter & Bailey Munoz – Hip Hop
- Alexis & Amy Yakima – Jazz
- Keaton & Ezra Sosa – Jive
- Beau & Lex Ishimoto – Contemporary
SYTYCD 2022 Schedule
The text comes from FOX official press releases
- Wednesday July 20 – Starry, Starry Night – Top 6 Perform with All Stars – Six of the series’ favorite all-stars – including Comfort Fedoke, Lex Ishimoto, Amy Yakima, Ezra Sosa, Koine Iwasaki and Bailey Munoz – return to dance with the Top Six.
- Wednesday July 27 – Head 2 Head – After avoiding elimination last week, the Top Six take the stage once again to impress the judges and voting audience, dancing three performances each – trios and solos – and the dreaded eliminations are back
- Wednesday August 3 – The Final Cut – The remaining contestants hit the stage performing two unique numbers before they head to the finals, first dancing together in pairs and then matched with one of the series’ beloved All-Stars: Kiki Nyemchek, Audrey Case or Robert Green. Find out who will move forward to the season finale
- Wednesday August 10 – Finale