This week judges: Mary Murphy, Nigel Lythgoe and Mia Michaels
- Thayne Jasperson and Chelsea Traille – Jazz by Mandy Moore – Judges critiques were mostly negative. Nigel said their costumes were horrible.
- William Wingfield and Jessica King – Hip-Hop by Cicily & Olisa – Judges pimped William pretty hard, Jessica got negative critiques.
- Mark Kanemura and Chelsie Hightower – Argentine Tango by Alex de Silva – Judges liked the routine, Mark got pimped.
- Matt Dorame and Kourtni Lind – Fox Trot by Jean Marc Generaux – Nigel said their faces looked fake. Mia liked Matt, didn’t like Kourtni.
- Gev Manoukian and Courtney Galiano – Contemporary by Mandy Moore – Song: “Lost” by Anouk – Mia said Courtney danced it with a Jazz style
- Joshua Allen and Katee Shean – Broadway by Tyce Diorio – Song: “All For the Best” from Godspell – Standing ovation from the crowd and the judges. Judges were very positive. Joshua got a lot of pimping.
- Marquis Cunningham and Susie Garcia – Salsa by Alex de Silva – The judges were disappointed in Susie–they expected more as this was her style. Marqis was criticized as well–his “technique wasn’t there.”
- Twitch and Kherington Payne – Viennese Waltz by Jean Marc Generaux – Song: “A New Day” by Celine Dion – The pre-tape package with Jean Marc was very touching. Good critiques from the judges, except Mia told Kherington she should not have smiled all the way through. Mary tears up and praises both dancers.
- Chris Jarosz and Comfort Fedoke – Krump by Lil C – The judges said Comfort needed to shine more and that Chris kept up, but was not good enough.
The spoiler is not completely sure of the performance order, except for the FIRST and LAST dance. The performance show airs Wednesday.
Shane is choreographing the group number for Thursday’s results show.
Spoiler for the Week of July 2: Tony-winning choreographer Andy Blankenbuehler is possibly choreographing “Cool” from West Side Story