So You Think You Can Dance will return to FOX next Monday after a 1 week holiday break. July 10 is the last week of auditions in New York City. The Academy round begins the following week on July 17 and I’m assuming the Top 10 will be revealed on July 24th or July 31.
But if you don’t want to wait 3-4 weeks to know which dancers made the live shows? We got your spoilers, from one of my regular reliable sources, right here.
Some of these contestants will be introduced during next week’s final Audition episode and a few have been montaged. I’ll update the list with new videos after next week’s show.
The Academy round will be similar to last summer’s Junior season in that each of the All Stars will choose a contestant, in their own style of dance, to mentor.
An FYI: TWO HOUR episodes begin August 8. I’m assuming that will coincide with the beginning of the live shows. The SYTYCD finale airs September 18.
- Allison Holker mentors Logan Hernandez from Miami – Contemporary – (Montaged NYC Auditions #3)
- Comfort Fedoke mentors Mark Villaver from Hawaii – Breaker – Watch Audition VIDEO
- Cyrus Spencer mentors Kaylee Millis– from Boston – Contemporary – Watch Audition VIDEO
- Fik-Shun mentors Dassy Lee from Korea – Popping – Watch Audition VIDEO
- Gaby Diaz mentors Lex Ishimoto from Orange County, CA – Hip-hop, Tap and Jazz – Watch Audition VIDEO
- Jasmine Harper mentors Robert Green from North Carolina – Hip Hop – Watch Audition VIDEO
- Jenna Johnson mentors Chris (Kiki) Nyemchek from New Jersey – Ballroom – Watch Audition VIDEO
- Marco Germar mentors Koine (Koko) Iwasaki from Florida – Contemporary – Watch Audition VIDEO
- Robert Roldan mentors Taylor Sieve from Minnesota – Contemporary – (Montaged LA Auditions #2)
- Paul Karmiryan mentors Sydney Tormey from Utah – Latin Ballroom
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- Concert Schedule: Adam Lambert, Kris Allen, Addison Agen - 02/17/2018
- The Voice UK 2018 Blind Auditions 7 Live Blog (VIDEO) - 02/17/2018
- Concert Schedule: Lauren Alaina, RaeLynn, James Durbin - 02/16/2018