Simon Cowell Talks Success and Failure on Oprah’s ‘Master Class’

Simon Cowell spoke at length about his success–and failures on the new Oprah Winfrey TV show, Master Class, which aired on the OWN network Sunday night.

It’s pretty fascinating stuff. Simon may joke around about usually being right, but the crux of his advice to anybody who wants to succeed is to never ever believe your own hype or allow your ego to get out of control. He also suggests listening 90% of the time and leaving the talk to the remaining 10%.

The hour-long show also features TONS of footage from Idol–Carrie Underwood’s coronation, 7 of the 8 Idol winners feting Simon at the Season 9 finale, lots of clips from Season 1 and more. Plus we see photos of young Simon and footage from X Factor and Popstars.

If you missed the show on OWN, or don’t get it on cable, you can watch the program in 4 parts after the jump

Video after the JUMP…

Simon Cowell – Oprah’s Masterclass – Part 1

Simon Cowell – Oprah’s Masterclass – Part 2

Simon Cowell – Oprah’s Masterclass – Part 3

Simon Cowell – Oprah’s Masterclass – Part 4

About mj santilli 33378 Articles
Founder and editor of mjsbigblog.com, home of the awesomest fan community on the net. I love cheesy singing shows of all kinds, whether reality or scripted. I adore American Idol, but also love The Voice, Glee, X Factor and more!