I just heard from Caffiend!
- Syesha Mercado – “One Rock & Roll Too Many” from Starlight – She looked beautiful. Red dress, sat on the piano. She danced with Ricky Minor. There is a huge orchestra on stage.
- Jason Castro – “Memory” from Cats – He is very obviously sick, and seems in a bad mood. He’s wearing a white suit. The consensus is that he wasn’t very good.
- Brooke White – “You Must Love Me” from the film adaption of Evita – She is fantastic. “Blew me Away”. Really got what the song meant. Her dress is really ugly.
- David Archuleta – “Think of Me” from Phantom of the Opera – Very good, as he always is. Dressed in a Khaki Jacket and sneakers.
- Carly Smithson – “Jesus Christ Superstar” – “Tore the Place Apart”. Very high energy. She was wearing a sixties-style dress.
- David Cook – “Music of the Night” from Phantom of the Opera – David has the pimp spot. He sounded “Wonderful” He’s wearing a suit jacket with a scarf flowing out of the back.
The last 3 spoilers came from TMZ.