Update: Interview with Sanjaya from ABC News Radio right HERE.
Andy Dehnart over at Reality Blurred offers a comprehensive and well-organized summary of Sanjaya Malakar’s recent interview with Howard Stern.
Say what you will about Howard, his interviews are never boring. I’m willing to bet the interview is more interesting than anything found in Sanjaya’s book.
After you read this excerpt from ABC News, tell me I’m wrong…
- Sanjaya claims he received a $100, 000 advance for his book. (His publisher ain’t never gonna make that back.)
- He’s not gay. He’s been dating a 17 year-old high school senior for the past year.
- He lost his virginity at 16
- He’d be willing to pose nude if it were “really classy”
- About Blake bad mouthing him in interviews, Sanjaya said “the guy has his own talents” and that it didn’t bother him..
Scintillating stuff, no? You can read the highly amusing re-cap of Sanjaya’s entire interview at Mark’s Friggin.com. Beware: the content is graphic.
Also, Rickey has posted Sanjaya’s recent television interviews. Good Morning America HERE and The O’Reilly Factor HERE.
Sanjaya’s new EP, Dancing to the Music in My Head can be purchased at Amazon. One of the tunes, “Tell Me Who I Am” can be downloaded for free.
Sounding nasally, and just under-pitch throughout, I think Sanjaya could benefit from some vocal training. Plus, the songs sound very un-polished, like demos. Seriously, with a good producer and some training, Sanjaya could do better than this…