Michael Johns is interviewed briefly from Las Vegas. Although it’s not mentioned in the interview, he’s there performing in a special event with David Foster.
Larry butchers Ramiele’s name again. You’d think he would have come back after break knowing how to pronounce it. There’s a really awkward pause after Archie finishes answering a question, and Larry loses his train of thought. The entire gang cracks up. Watching Larry King is painful. I can’t believe this guy is still on television.
The next segment contains some spoilers! Each Idol reveals a song they will sing on tour:
- David Cook – his crappy coronation song, “The Time of My Life”
- David Archuleta – “Angels”
- Syesha Mercado – “I Ain’t Got You”
- Jason Castro says he’ll be “busting out the ukulele” – “Over the Rainbow”
- Brooke White – “Let it Be”
- Carly Smithson – “Bring Me to Life” by Evanescence
- Kristy Lee Cook – “God Bless the USA”
- Ramiele Malubay – “I Want You Back” by Jackson 5
- Chikezie – “I Believe to My Soul
David on behalf of the group, gives a shout out to Luke Menard who’s been recently diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. They finish with “class awards”. Michael Johns is the answer to most of the questions.
They all insist that they DON’T read “the websites”… They sing out with a little a’ capella.
Kristy Lee Cook, Ramiele Malubay and Chikezie Join the Top 6 on Larry King Live.
After the JUMP…
Kristy Lee Cook, Michael Johns, Ramiele Malubay and Chikezie Pt 1:
Kristy Lee Cook, Michael Johns, Ramiele Malubay and Chikezie Pt 2: