Lee DeWyze films “Little Drummer Boy” for the Disney Christmas Day Parade in Orlando FL. The special also features Glee’s Amber Riley and is hosted by Ryan Seacrest. It airs on ABC Christmas day.
Watch David Archuleta LIVE in the Children’s Medical Center of Dallas Christmas parade beginning at 11 ET HERE.
Today’s Idol Appearances
- Crystal Bowersox performs at the KPRI Holiday Soiree with the Doobie Brothers and Shawn Mullins. San Diego, CA.
- Kris Allen appears on the Together For Care telethon for Alzheimers, airing on NBC.
- David Archuleta will join the Children’s Medical Center of Dallas hospital patients, and Santa Clause for a parade through Downtown Dallas. At 10 a.m. David will sing a special number while riding on the “Sounds of the Season” float.
- Bo Bice makes his Grand Ole Opry debut at the Ryman in Nashville TN.
- Taylor Hicks appears on Celebrity Ghost Stories 9 pm A&E
- Josh Gracin sings the National Anthem at the Wrangler National Rodeo Finals in Las Vegas NV. More information HERE.
- Josh Gracin performs a private concert at the House of Blues, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
- Lee DeWyze performs at the Blue Martini in Orlando FL on December 4 for Mix 105.1 7-9pm.
More Headlines after the JUMP…
Kris Allen’s quite vocal about ‘Idol’ changes
Seismic shifts are coming to “American Idol” when the Fox talent competition returns next month – and at least one previous winner approves: Season eight winner Kris Allen.
“They are making a lot of changes I don’t even think I know about, ” Allen told the Herald during a telephone interview from his native Arkansas.
“It will be interesting. I think they needed to do something to keep people interested.”
Allen said adding vocalists Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler to the judges’ panel is a canny move.
Read more at the Boston Herald
Sanjaya Malakar on The Soup
X Factor’s Simon Cowell is the new Jesus, say evangelical Christians
The official magazine for the Assemblies of God church has Simon on the cover under the headline ‘The Cowell Factor.’
Inside it reads: “Jesus, the one we think of as being meek and mild, gentle and loving and full of compassion, had the ability to talk tough. For some his words were hard to swallow – just like Cowell’s – but he spoke truth and doesn’t that hurt sometimes?
“Simon Cowell takes, learns from them and grows in the process, and there are numerous stories in the Bible of people who do the same.”
Read more at Small World News Service
X Factor: Cher Lloyd has screaming fit and lashes out at camerawoman, forcing Cheryl Cole to step in
X Factor mentor Cheryl Cole was forced to step in when fragile teenage wannabe Cher Lloyd had a screaming fit yesterday and lashed out at a camerawoman.
Cheryl, braving the cold in a bobble hat, had arrived at the show’s studios early for rehearsals with her remaining acts, Cher, 17, and Rebecca Ferguson, 24.
Read more at the Daily Mirror
A Very Glee Christmas – Teaser
Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony: Teleton Donating Duo
Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony attend the Teleton 2010 TV Broadcast on Friday (December 3) at Televisa San Angel in Mexico City, Mexico.
The 41-year-old singer hit the stage to perform with Marc, also 41, and later made a donation.
See the photos at Just Jared