Tonight, the Glee kids not only go to the Prom, but choose their “Prom Queen” with all sorts of surprises in store, which I won’t spoil at this point. OK if you really want to be spoiled…here it is.
Listen to songs from tonight’s Glee HERE. Download from iTunes below. I’ll be back with a recap and videos later.
Today’s recap…in bullet points
- Glee has been back on track beginning with Born This Way. Prom Queen continues the trend.
- I love the way the bullying storyline is unfolding. It began when Kurt and Karovsky sat eye to eye in the principals office last week, but it’s been moving to watch Kurt’s feelings for his tormentor turn from fear to compassion.
- Max Adler should be nominated for awards this year. Watching the emotions flash across his face–from moments of acceptance, to fear to confusion is a revelation. His apology to Kurt was heartbreaking–his fearfully pulling right out of the emotion a few moments later even more so. Really, Adler is incredible.
- Wish I hadn’t known the prom queen surprise. It really would have been a shock. Kurt’s triumph at the end as he proudly accepted his crown made me verklempt.
- Are Kurt and Blaine the cutest couple ever OR WHAT?
- Naya Rivera is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. Santana has the best one-liners now, even better than Sue Sylvester.
- That Sue Sylvester Marathon Man parody with Artie was incredibly stupid.
- Now that Quinn’s Prom Queen bubble has been burst, I think she’ll lose interest in Finn, freeing him to go back to his true love Rachel. Whatevs. She should break up with him just for ruining her prom night.
- Next week someone dies. Any speculation on who that could be? I’m guessing it’s somebody’s parent who is not Burt Hummel (Mike O’Malley has confirmed it’s not him)
- Jar of Hearts (Glee Cast Version) – Glee Cast
- Rolling In the Deep (Glee Cast Version) [feat. Jonathan Groff] – Glee Cast
- Friday (Glee Cast Version) – Single – Glee Cast
- I’m Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You – Glee Cast
- Dancing Queen (Glee Cast Version) – Glee Cast
- Isn’t She Lovely (Glee Cast Version) – Glee Cast
Rachel and Jesse – Rolling in the Deep
Artie Prom Proposal – Isn’t She Lovely
Kurt and Karovsky Have a Moment
It’s Friday Friday…
Jar of Hearts
I’m Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance
Prom King/Queen Announcement – Surprise!
Dancing Queen/Kurt Coronation