The Glee gang held a panel at Paleyfest in Los Angeles, and during the course of the evening there were spoilers galore revealed for the rest of Season 2 and beyond.
In attendance were: Darren Criss, Heather Morris, Naya Rivera, Mark Salling, Jenna Ushkowitz, Kevin McHale , Amber Riley, Chris Colfer, Cory Monteith, Jane Lynch, Matthew Morrison, Exec Producer Dante Di Loreto, Exec Producer/Co-Creator Ian Brennan, Exec Producer/Co-Creator Brad Falchuk and Exec Producer/Co-Creator Ryan Murphy.
- New couple Kurt and Blaine go to the prom. Trouble ensues.
- And their relationship turns long distance: Kurt will head back to McKinley High sooner rather than later.
- But not for long: Blaine will audition for New Directions in Season 3. The Warblers will be on our TVs until then.
- Kristin Chenoweth will reprise her role as the drunken but lovable April Rhodes later this season. She’ll belt out the Glee original “It’s 10 am, I”m Drunk”
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Holly Holiday will not only come back after the 4 week hiatus, but will make an appearance in Season 3.
- The next musical theme show will be built around Fleetwood Mac’s classic album Rumors
- Mercedes will eventually get a love interest, maybe cast from this summer’s Oxygen Glee casting reality show.
- The Rachel/Finn/Quinn love triangle is a huge part of the rest of Season 2.
- Santana will come to terms with her sexuality.
- In the next new episode, Sue assembles a “Trifecta of Doom” to take down New Directions made up of Terri Schuester, Sandy Ryerson and Dustin Goolsby.
- There will be more of the bullying storyline in the upcoming “Born This Way” episode
- Charice is coming back to Glee as New Directions faces off with Vocal Adrenaline in the Nationals.