The eight remaining celebrity kids are donning costumes as they prepare to treat the viewers to some spooky dances, as “Halloween Night” comes to Dancing with the Stars Juniors Sunday, Oct. 28 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.
The night kicks off with a scary opening number, choreographed by judge Mandy Moore and featuring the eight teams. Each couple will then perform an Argentine tango, paso doblé, jazz, jive, Charleston or samba.
At the end of the night, there will be an elimination. The studio audience vote is combined with the judges’ scores to determine who goes home at the end of each episode.
Each couple will dance to the following songs (in alphabetical order):
- Akash Vukoti and Kamri Peterson (mentored by Witney Carson) – Argentine Tango – “Weird Science” by Oingo Boingo
- Ariana Greenblatt and Artyon Celestine (mentored by Brandon Armstrong) – Paso Doblé – “Ways to Be Wicked” by Dove Cameron & Sophia Carson & Cameron Boyce & Booboo Stewart
- Honey Boo Boo and Tristan Ianiero (mentored by Artem Chigvintsev) – Jazz – “Ghostbusters” by Ray Parker Jr.
- Jason Maybaum and Elliana Walmsley (mentored by Emma Slater) – Argentine Tango – “Youngblood” by 5 Seconds of Summer
- Mackenzie Ziegler and Sage Rosen (mentored by Gleb Savchenko) – Jive – “Monster Mash” by Atwater Men’s Club
- Mandla Morris and Brightyn Brems (mentored by Cheryl Burke) – Charleston – “Witch Doctor” by Cartoons
- Miles Brown and Rylee Arnold (mentored by Lindsay Arnold) – Samba – “I Want Candy” by Bow Wow Wow
- Sky Brown and JT Church (mentored by Alan Bersten) – Jive – “Little Shop of Horrors” by KIDZ BOP Kids
The show is hosted by Dancing with the Stars season 25’s Mirrorball Trophy winner Jordan Fisher and finalist Frankie Muniz. The judges panel features choreographer Mandy Moore, professional dancer Val Chmerkovskiy, and Dancing with the Stars: Athletes champion, Adam Rippon.