Dancing with the Stars 31 Week 4 Disney+Night Spoilers
Dancing with the Stars season 31 week 4 will offer a new twist on Disney. It’s out with the traditional Disney Night, which featured songs from Disney movies, and IN with Disney+ Night, which opens up the song choices to Disney+ properties.
The show will kick off with the pro dancers and troupe performing a routine to “Colombia, Mi Encanto” from the Disney animated film Encanto.
Pro dancer Daniella Karagach returns to the ballroom
Good news. Daniella Karagach is back in the ballroom after a two week COVID quarantine. She will not only take to the dance floor with her partner, Joseph Baena, but will also perform with her husband, pro dancer Pasha Pashkov to “Try Everything” from the Disney animated film, Zootopia. The couple will dance with the troupe in celebration of Disney’s upcoming 100th anniversary.
Dancing with the Stars 31 Week 4 Disney+ Night Dance Styles and Songs
- Joseph Baena and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Charleston to “A Star Is Born” from Hercules
- Selma Blair and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Quickstep to “The Muppet Show Theme” from The Muppet Show
- Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson will perform a Jazz routine to “Wait for It” from Hamilton
- Sam Champion and pro Cheryl Burke will perform a Paso Doble to “The Greatest Show” from The Greatest Showman
- Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas will perform a Jazz routine to “‘The Simpsons’ Theme” from The Simpsons
- Heidi D’Amelio and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Viennese Waltz to “Chim Chim Cher-ee” from Mary Poppins
- Jessie James Decker and pro Alan Bersten will perform a Jive to “One Way or Another” from Hocus Pocus
- Trevor Donovan and pro Emma Slater will perform a Samba to “Life Is a Highway” from Cars
- Daniel Durant and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Quickstep to “Finally Free” from High School Musical: The Musical: The Series
- Vinny Guadagnino and pro Koko Iwasaki will perform a Samba to “Il Gatto E La Volpe” from Luca
- Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Charleston to “Dig a Little Deeper” from The Princess and the Frog
- Jordin Sparks and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Jazz routine to “Remember Me” from Coco
- Gabby Windey and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Quickstep to “Mr. Blue Sky” from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
How to Vote
Fans can vote during the livestream of the show in the U.S. and Canada by visiting disneyplus.com/vote. U.S. fans can also vote via SMS/text (message and data rates may apply). Live viewer votes will be combined with the judges’ scores to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.
Dancing With The Stars week 4 Disney+ night will stream live on Monday, October 10 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. on Disney+ in the US and Canada. Episode replays on Disney+ will become available within the hour after the livestream. The series is hosted by Tyra Banks and Alfonso Ribeiro. Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough sit on the judges panel.