Dancing with the Stars season 31 returns to Disney + LIVE next monday for week two. The remaining 15 celebrities and their pro partners will perform to the music of the iconic King of Rock n’ Roll, Elvis Presley. It’s the first time DWTS has featured an Elvis theme on the show.
The professional dancers will kick off “Elvis Night” with a high-energy performance to “Also Sprach Zarathustra”/ “Don’t Be Cruel” choreographed by Jemel McWilliams. The evening will be split into three chronological acts, each exploring a different period of Elvis’s career: from his early days in rock music, through his Hollywood era on the big screen, and ending with his triumph in Vegas.
Check out all the dance styles and song choices below.
DWTS will air live across all time zones on Monday September 26 at 8 pm ET/5 pm PT. Fans from both the United States and Canada can vote for their favorite dancers. A couple will be eliminated at the end of the night.
Dancing with the Stars 31 Week 2 Elvis Night Dance Styles and Song Choices
- Joseph Baena and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Viennese Waltz to If I Can Dream
- Selma Blair and pro Sasha Farber will pentorm a Jive to Jailhouse Rock
- Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson will perform a Jive to Burning Love
- Sam Champion, nd pro Cheryl Burke will perform a Viennese Waltz to Heartbreak Hotel
- Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas will perform a Quickstep to Bossa Nova Baby
- Heidi D’Amelio and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Foxtrot to Suspicious Minds
- Jessie James Decker and or Alan Bersten will perform a Foxtrot to Trouble
- Trevor Donovan and pro Emma Slater will perform a Rumba to Always on My Mind
- Daniel Durant and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Jive to King Creole
- Teresa Giudice and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Jive to All Shook Up
- Vinny Guadagnino and pro Koko Iwasaki will perform a Quickstep to Viva Las Vegas
- Cheryl Ladd and pro Louis van Amstel will performs a Tango to A Little Less Conversation
- Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Quickstep to Shake, Rattle and Roll
- Jordin Sparks and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Quickstep to Hound Dog
- Gabby Windey and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Viennese Waltz to Can’t Help Falling In Love
Dancing with the Stars is hosted by Tyra Banks and Alfonso Ribeiro. Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman, Derek Hough and Bruno Tonioli sit on the judges panel.