The six remaining couples advance to the “Semi-Finals” as the competition heats up in anticipation of next week’s crowning of the coveted Mirrorball trophy on Dancing with the Stars, live on Monday, Nov. 12 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.
*Note that the previously scheduled two night finale has been whittled down to one night only. DWTS finale will air on Monday November 19.
First, each celebrity will perform a dance style not yet danced, dedicated to a meaningful person in their life. The second is a special Judges’ Choice dance, where each couple will be challenged to perform a style of dance they previously danced, but this time with totally new music in this all-important Semi-Finals extravaganza.
For the first dance, each couple will perform a waltz, salsa, contemporary or Argentine tango. For the Judges’ Choice dance, each will perform a jive, foxtrot, quick step, salsa or cha cha. The Dedicated Dance scores will be combined with the Judges’ Choice dance scores for a judges’ final tally.
Each couple will dance to the following songs (in alphabetical order):
- Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten – Waltz – “Water” by Bishop Briggs
- Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess – Salsa – “GDFR” by Flo Rida
- Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe – Contemporary – “Stand Up for Something” by Andra Day
- Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile and Jenna Johnson – Contemporary– “This Year’s Love” by David Gray
- Juan Pablo Di Pace and Cheryl Burke – Argentine tango – “Libertango” from Forever Tango
- Milo Manheim and Witney Carson – Argentine tango – “Pray for Me” by The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar
Judges’ Choice Dances
- Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten – Jive – “Yes” by Merry Clayton (mentored by Bruno Tonioli)
- Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess – Jive – “Gimme Some Lovin’” by The Spencer Davis Group (mentored by Len Goodman)
- Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe – Foxtrot – “Rewrite the Stars” from “The Greatest Showman” (mentored by Len Goodman)
- Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile and Jenna Johnson – Quickstep – “Check it Out” by Oh the Larceny (mentored by Carrie Ann Inaba)
- Juan Pablo Di Pace and Cheryl Burke – Salsa – “Tu Sonrisa” by Elvis Crespo (mentored by Bruno Tonioli)
- Milo Manheim and Witney Carson – Cha Cha – “Good Feeling” by Austin French (mentored by Carrie Ann Inaba)
Hosted by two-time Emmy®-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, Dancing with the Stars is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, and dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.