Oh look! American Idol season 10 alum Lauren Alaina will perform on this week’s DWTS country themed night. Read on for more
Eight remaining couples dance to some of the biggest country music songs during “Country Night” on Dancing with the Stars, live on MONDAY, NOV. 5 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.
ACM New Female Artist of the Year, and American Idol alum Lauren Alaina, will perform her new song “Ladies in the ’90s,” alongside Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten’s Samba. CMA-nominated artist Chris Janson will sing “Can’t Help Falling in Love” as Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess dance their Viennese waltz. Milo Manheim and Witney Carson will dance to “Born to Love You,” performed live by CMA-nominated group LANCO. Carly Pearce performs her gold-certified No. 1 single “Every Little Thing,” alongside Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe. In addition, CMA-nominated artist Cole Swindell will perform “Love You Too Late” from his No. 1-selling album “All of It.”
The couples will perform not one but two numbers. The first is a couple’s dance featuring a style not yet danced, and the second is a Team Dance, where the couples will split off into two teams: #TeamHayNow and #TeamJoeDown. Judges’ scores from both rounds of dancing will be combined with viewer votes from the previous week. For their individual dances, each couple will perform a samba, Viennese waltz, rumba, cha cha, jazz, Charleston or foxtrot dance. The team dances are country-based freestyles.
Each couple will dance to the following songs (in alphabetical order):
- Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten – Samba – “Ladies in the ’90s” – live performance by Lauren Alaina
- Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess – Viennese Waltz – “Can’t Help Falling in Love”– live performance by Chris Janson
- DeMarcus Ware and Lindsay Arnold – Viennese Waltz – “Tennessee Whiskey” by Chris Stapleton
- Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe – Rumba – “Every Little Thing” – live performance by Carly Pearce
- Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile and Jenna Johnson – Tango – “Burning Man” by Dierks Bentley ft. brothers Osborne
- John Schneider and Emma Slater – Jazz – “Thank God I’m a Country Boy” by John Denver
- Juan Pablo Di Pace and Cheryl Burke – Charleston – “One Shot” by Hunter Hayes
- Milo Manheim and Witney Carson – Foxtrot – “Born to Love You” – live performance by LANCO
#TeamHayNow – “9 to 5” by Dolly Parton
Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess
Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe
John Schneider and Emma Slater
Milo Manheim and Witney Carson
#TeamJoeDown – “Country Girl” by Luke Bryan
Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten
DeMarcus Ware and Lindsay Arnold
Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile and Jenna Johnson
Juan Pablo Di Pace and Cheryl Burke
Hosted by two-time Emmy®-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, “Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, and dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.