“Halloween Night” comes to Dancing with the Stars live on Monday Oct. 29 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Check out all the dance styles, song choices and guest stars below.
The night kicks off with an opening number featuring the remaining nine celebrities and their pros dancing to a twist on the Halloween classic “Purple People Eater,” choreographed by the show’s own Mandy Moore.
In addition, there will be a special performance from Dancing with the Stars: Live!, featuring the tour cast – Witney Carson, Emma Slater, Jenna Johnson, Gleb Savchenko, Artem Chigvintsev, Alan Bersten, Sasha Farber, Brandon Armstrong, Hayley Erbert and Britt Stewart.
In addition, the Jabbawockeez, are set to perform. Billed as one of the country’s best hip-hop dance groups, the Jabbawockeez are best known for their signature white masks and synchronized dancing, which all comes together with their unique brand of humor.
And lastly, The Ellen DeGeneres Show’s DJ and So You Think You Can Dance alum, Stephen “tWitch” Boss, will choreograph and dance to a delightfully eerie number based on a music video from Freeform’s 31 Nights of Halloween, with his dancers, including his wife and former Dancing with the Stars pro, Allison Holker.
Each couple will perform a jazz, Argentine tango, salsa, tango, paso doblé, jive or contemporary dance.
Each couple will dance to the following songs (in alphabetical order):
- Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten – Jazz – “Candyman” by Christina Aguilera
- Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess – Argentine Tango – “Mr. Sandman” by SYML
- DeMarcus Ware and Lindsay Arnold – Salsa – “Under Your Spell” by Leo Soul
- Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe – Tango – “Disturbia” by Rihanna
- Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile and Jenna Johnson – Argentine Tango – “El Tango de Roxanne” from “Moulin Rouge”
- John Schneider and Emma Slater – Paso Doblé – “Main Titles” from “Beetlejuice,” by Ray Chew Live
- Juan Pablo Di Pace and Cheryl Burke – Jive – “Dead Man’s Party” by Atwater Men’s Club
- Mary Lou Retton and Sasha Farber – Tango – “Shame” by Elle King
- Milo Manheim and Witney Carson – Contemporary – “Toxic” by 2WEI
Hosted by two-time Emmy-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, Dancing with the Stars is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, and dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.