“Most Memorable Night” – The 11 remaining celebrities dance to significant moments from their past to commemorate their most memorable year on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, live on Monday October 8.
Calum Scott and Leona Lewis will perform live alongside Grocery Store Joe and Jenna.
The THIRD elimination of the season will take place at the end of the show.
Viewers will find out even more about the stars as each of them dances to recall their most memorable year. Always an emotionally packed night of personal stories, some of the dances include DeMarcus celebrating the year he won the Super Bowl; Mary Lou reliving the year she won the Olympic gold medal after having an injury where doctors told her she would not be able to compete; Milo commemorating this year because that’s when his career started taking off, and he was chosen to compete on Dancing with the Stars; and Evanna reveling over the year she landed a role in the “Harry Potter” films.
Also on tonight’s show, breakout U.K. artist Calum Scott will be joined by vocal powerhouse and X Factor UK winner Leona Lewis to perform a stirring rendition of his hit single, “You Are the Reason,” alongside Grocery Store Joe and Jenna. Each couple will perform a contemporary, Argentine tango, Viennese waltz, samba, waltz, rumba or jive, vying for America’s vote. There will be an elimination at the end of the night.
Each couple will dance to the following songs (in alphabetical order):
- Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten – Contemporary – “How to Save a Life” by Ray Chew Live
- Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess – Contemporary – “A Million Dreams” from “The Greatest Showman”
- DeMarcus Ware and Lindsay Arnold – Argentine Tango – “Lux Aeterna” by Clint Mansell & Kronos Quartet
- Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe – Viennese Waltz – “Hedwig’s Theme” by John Williams
- Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile and Jenna Johnson – Viennese Waltz – “You are the Reason” featuring a live performance by Calum Scott and Leona Lewis
- John Schneider and Emma Slater – Waltz – “Smile” by Ray Chew Live
- Juan Pablo Di Pace and Cheryl Burke – Samba – “Ni Tu Ni Yo” by Jennifer Lopez featuring Gente de Zona
- Mary Lou Retton and Sasha Farber – Viennese Waltz – “We are the Champions” by Ray Chew Live
- Milo Manheim and Witney Carson – Jive – “Can You Do This” by Aloe Blacc
- Nancy McKeon and Val Chmerkovskiy – Rumba – “Love Someone” by Lukas Graham
- Tinashe and Brandon Armstrong – Rumba – “2 On” by Tinashe
Hosted by two-time Emmy®-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, Dancing with the Stars is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, and dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.