Next Monday’s (November 6a0 Dancing with the Stars will feature the six remaining couples in…TRIOS NIGHT!
People Magazine reveals which DWTS celebrity alums will be joining the season 25 pairings. Next Monday on Dancing with the Stars, the six remaining couples will add a third dancer to their partnership — and PEOPLE can exclusively reveal which alums of the reality dance competition series will be joining the current celebrity-pro pairings.
See the full list of season 25 trios below:
- Rashad Jennings (season 24 champion) will be joining Drew Scott and Emma Slater
- Corbin Bleu (season 17 runner-up) will be joining Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold
- Laurie Hernandez (season 23 champion) will be joining Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Alfonso Ribeiro (season 19 champion) will be joining Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson
- Kristi Yamaguchi (season 6 champion) will be joining Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas
- Kelly Monaco (season 1 champion) will be joining Terrell Owens and Cheryl Burke
So there you go. Stay tuned for the rest of DWTS week 8 spoilers, including song choices, dance styles and more when ABC releases the info later this week.
Additionally, the network has released the finale dates. Dancing with the Stars 25 has three more weeks to go. After Trios Night, it’s the Semi-finals on Monday November 13. And the two night finale is set for Monday November 20 and Tuesday November 21.