(UPDATED WITH PERFORMANCE ORDER)
Can ya’ll believe DWTS season 25 is almost over? The Semi-Finals air on Monday and next week is the big two night finale. This coming week will feature two dances for the five remaining couples, including the recreation of past season’s “iconic dances.” Check out the official announcement below.
The five remaining couples advance to the Semi-Finals as the competition heats up in anticipation of next week’s crowning of the coveted Mirrorball trophy, on Dancing with the Stars live, MONDAY, NOV. 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network.
The couples have been rehearsing day and night in preparation for a dazzling evening of dancing, in which they will perform two numbers. The first is a regular couple’s dance but with a twist, as the Pros have personally chosen the song for the celebrities. The second is a special Iconic Dance, where each will be challenged to reinterpret an iconic dance from past seasons in this all-important Semi-Finals extravaganza.
For the first dance, each couple will perform a tango, salsa, Argentine tango, contemporary or waltz. For the Iconic Dance, each will perform a jazz, paso doblé, jive, tango or Charleston. The Iconic Dance scores will be combined with the celebrity’s individual dance scores for a final tally.
At the end of the night, based on scores and votes from last Monday, one couple will be eliminated.
Each Couple Will Dance to the Following Songs (in alphabetical order) (UPDATED WITH PERFORMANCE ORDER):
- Drew Scott and Emma Slater – Tango – “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)” by The Proclaimers
- Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy – Waltz – “To Build a Home” (feat. Patrick Watson) by Cinematic Orchestra
- Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold – Argentine Tango – “Brother” (feat. Gavin DeGraw) by NEEDTOBREATHE
- Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas – Contemporary – “Head High” by Alexander Jean
- Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson – Salsa – “Shake” by Yin Yang Twins & Pitbull
Iconic Dances (UPDATED WITH PERFORMANCE ORDER)
- Drew Scott and Emma Slater – Jazz – “Yeah!” (feat. Lil Jon, Ludacris) by Usher (Season 17, Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff)
- Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy – Charleston – “Bang Bang” by will.i.am (Season 17, Amber Riley and Derek Hough)
- Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold – Jive – “Proud Mary” by Tina Turner (Season 22, Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas)
- Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas – Tango – “Feel So Close” by Calvin Harris (Season 18, Meryl Davis and Maks Chmerkovskiy)
- Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson – Paso Doblé – “Carnival De Paris” by Dario G (Season 4, Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne Hough
Hosted by two-time Emmy®-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, Dancing with the Stars is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, and dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.