Team dances begin, and still only one elimination this week. Everything you need to know about Halloween night, including songs, dance styles and team info is below.
The eight remaining couples have spent the week learning all of the bloodcurdling tricks that it will take to treat the viewers to some terrifyingly fun dances, as Halloween Night comes to Dancing with the Stars live, MONDAY, OCTOBER 30 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network. Each couple will perform a Charleston, contemporary, paso doblé, jive, tango or Viennese waltz.
In addition, the celebrities and their pros will be grouped into two teams – Team Monster Mash (team captain is Terrell Owens) and Team Phantom of the Opera (team captain Drew Scott) – with each performing a dance to celebrate All Hallow’s Eve. The two team captains were chosen because they had the lowest cumulative scores across the season, and they were given the chance to pick their teams in order to help boost their rankings with both the judges and viewers.
The team dance scores will be combined with the celebrity’s individual dance scores for a final tally. There will be an elimination at the end of the night, based on scores and votes from last Monday.
Each Couple Will Dance to the Following Songs (in alphabetical order):
- Drew Scott and Emma Slater – Charleston – “Remains of the Day” by Danny Elfman
- Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson – Contemporary – “Every Breath You Take” by Chase Holfelder
- Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold – Paso Doblé – “Animals” by Martin Garrix
- Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas – Paso Doblé – “Roundtable Rival” by Lindsey Stirling
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev – Jive – “I Put a Spell on You” by Bette Midler (“Hocus Pocus” version)
- Terrell Owens and Cheryl Burke – Tango – “Super Freak” by Rick James
- Vanessa Lachey and Maks Chmerkovskiy – Paso Doblé – “Game of Survival” by Ruelle
- Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy – Viennese Waltz – “The Night We Met” by Lord Huron
For the Team Dances, the teams are divided up as follows (in alphabetical order):
Team Monster Mash – “Monster Mash” by Bobby “Boris” Pickett
- Jordan Fisher & Lindsay Arnold
- Lindsey Stirling & Mark Ballas
- Nikki Bella & Artem Chigvintsev
- Terrell Owens (Team Captain) & Cheryl Burke
Team Phantom of the Opera – “Phantom of the Opera” by “Phantom of the Opera” Original London Cast & Michael Reed
- Drew Scott (Team Captain) & Emma Slater
- Frankie Muniz & Witney Carson
- Vanessa Lachey & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Victoria Arlen & Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Hosted by two-time Emmy-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, Dancing with the Stars is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, and dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.