The 10 remaining couples bring the Magic of Disney to life on the ballroom floor when “Disney Night” comes to ABC’s Dancing with the Stars.
ONE couple will be eliminated at the end of the night.
The 10 remaining celebrities will transform into some of the most magical Disney characters from their favorite Disney films and celebrate the magnificence of “Disney Night,” on Dancing with the Stars live, MONDAY, OCTOBER 16 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.
The Disney spirit shines as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck and Pluto, among other numerous Disney animated legends, adorn the ballroom. The show celebrates Disney through the years, from the 1920s to present day, featuring films from every era.
The night opens with a spectacular number featuring the full cast. Each couple will perform to songs from beloved Disney films, including the upcoming Disney Pixar animated feature, Coco, as well as the animated classics Moana, Pinocchio, The Jungle Book, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King and Snow White, and more! Each celebrity will perform a Viennese waltz, Argentine tango, foxtrot, quickstep, jazz, rumba or waltz.
At the end of the night, based on scores and votes from last Monday, one couple will be eliminated.
Each Couple Will Dance to the Following Songs (in alphabetical order):
- Drew Scott and Emma Slater – Viennese Waltz – “Rainbow Connection” from “The Muppet Movie”
- Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson – Argentine Tango – “Angelica” from “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides”
- Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold – Foxtrot – “You’re Welcome” from “Moana”
- Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas – Foxtrot – “When You Wish Upon a Star” from “Pinocchio”
- Nick Lachey and Peta Murgatroyd – Quickstep – “The Bare Necessities” from “The Jungle Book”
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev – Jazz – “Remember Me” from Disney Pixar’s upcoming animated feature, “Coco”
- Sasha Pieterse and Gleb Savchenko – Rumba – “Kiss the Girl” from “The Little Mermaid”
- Terrell Owens and Cheryl Burke – Quickstep – “I Just Can’t Wait to be King” from “The Lion King”
- Vanessa Lachey and Maks Chmerkovskiy – Waltz – “Un Jour Mon Prince Viendra” from “Snow White”
- Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy – Jazz – “Steamboat Willie” from “Steamboat Willie”
Hosted by two-time Emmy-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, Dancing with the Stars is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, and dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.