DWTS 19 champ, Alfonso Ribeiro, and host of America’s Funniest Home Videos, returns to Dancing with the Stars as guest judge for a TV night themed episode on Monday September 28 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on ABC. Look out for the Muppets! Several favorite characters have something special worked up to kick off the show, in a cross promotion for The Muppets which airs Tuesdays at 8:00 p.m., ET/PT on ABC.
Below check out the songs selections and dances for the remaining 11 pairs. Dance style spoilers come via PureDWTS.
Taking part in the celebration, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, The Great Gonzo, Pepé the King Prawn, and other Muppets will kick off the evening followed by a huge opening number featuring the cast of Dancing with the Stars. The night continues when each couple performs an all-new routine to a theme song that commemorates iconic television throughout history, from Breaking Bad to I Dream of Jeanie and beyond. At the end of the night, the couple with the lowest combined judges and viewer votes from Tuesday, September 22 will be eliminated.
Couples Will Dance to Songs From the Following TV Shows:
- Alek Skarlatos & Lindsay Arnold – True Blood
- Alexa PenaVega & Mark Ballas – Breaking Bad
- Andy Grammer & Allison Holker – American Bandstand – Quickstep
- Bindi Irwin & Derek Hough – The Jeffersons – Quickstep
- Carlos PenaVega & Witney Carson – The Golden Girls – Salsa
- Gary Busey & Anna Trebunskaya – The Addams Family – Tango (?)
- Hayes Grier & Emma Slater – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Kim Zolciak Biermann & Tony Dovolani – I Dream of Jeannie – Samba (?)
- Nick Carter & Sharna Burgess – Downton Abbey
- Paula Deen & Louis van Amstel – Gilligan’s Island – Samba (?)
- Tamar Braxton & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Mad Men – Tango
Hosted by Emmy® Award-winning host Tom Bergeron (“America’s Funniest Home Videos”) and Erin Andrews (sports host & “Dancing with the Stars” Season 10 finalist), “Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts including dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and ballroom dancer and Emmy® Award-winning choreographer Julianne Hough.