The pairings for the 9th Season of Dancing with the Stars were officially announced today.
The new season kicks off on Monday, September 21 8/7c PM on ABC, with the first 8 dancers performing. The second set of 8 take the stage on September 22, 8/7c. Two couples will be eliminated on Wednesday, September 23, 8/7c PM.
- Aaron Carter, pop star, teams with Karina Smirnoff, who returns for her seventh season.
- Natalie Coughlin, Olympic champion swimmer, teams with Season 1 champion Alec Mazo, who returns for his fifth season.
- Mark Dacascos, ‘Iron Chef’ star, joins Lacey Schwimmer, who returns for her third season.
- Tom Delay, former House Majority Leader, teams up with two-time champion Cheryl Burke, who returns for her eighth season.
- Macy Gray, Grammy Award ®winner, teams with Jonathan Roberts, who returns for his seventh season.
- Ashley Hamilton, actor and comedian, teams with Edyta Sliwinska, who is the only pro to compete in all nine seasons of ‘Dancing with the Stars.’
- Melissa Joan Hart, actress, teams up with reigning two-time ‘Dancing with the Stars’ champ Mark Ballas, who returns for his fifth season.
- Kathy Ireland, entrepreneur and model, teams with Tony Dovolani, who returns for his eighth season.
- Michael Irvin, NFL Hall of Famer, teams with Season 8’s Professional Dancer Competition winner Anna Demidova, who makes her debut.
- Joanna Krupa, model, teams with Season 7 champ Derek Hough, who returns for his fifth season.
- Chuck Liddell, Ultimate Fighting Champion, teams with Anna Trebunsaya, who returns for her fourth season.
- Debi Mazar, actress, teams with Maksim Chmerkovsiy, who returns for his seventh season.
- Mya, award winning singer, teams with Dmitry Chaplin, who returns for his second season.
- Kelly Osbourne, reality star, teams up with Louis Van Amstel, who returns for his fifth season.
- Donny Osmond, showbiz legend, is paired with Kym Johnson, who returns for her seventh season.