During a live press conference, Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke announce the cast of the new season of Dancing With the Stars. The girls were announced first:
- Brandy – Singer and actress
- Jennifer Grey – Actress – starred in Dirty Dancing
- Margaret Cho – Comedienne
- Adrina Patridge – from MTV’s The Hills
- Florence Henderson – Mom on The Brady Bunch
- Bristol Palin – Daughter of Sarah Palin
- Michael Bolton – Singer
- The Situation – from MTV’s Jersey Shore
- David Hasselhoff – The Hoff!
- Kurt Warner – Retired NFL player
- Kyle Massey – Actor, Disney’s That’s So Raven
- Rick Fox – Retired NBA player
OMG. Sitting through this horrible show, Bachelor Pad. WTF? Dancing with the Stars begins Monday September 20 8/7c pm on ABC. A couple of thoughts:
Jennifer Grey hasn’t been high profile since the 80’s but peeps LOVE her because of her turn as Baby in Dirty Dancing. She’s going to be partnered with Derek Hough, so I expect her to be a real contender. Florence Henderson should last a while for sentimental reasons, whether she can dance or not. Bristol Palin needs to go back to Alaska and take care of her kid. Sheesh. The Situation: Please don’t use the G word. I am not amused. David Hasselhoff should be a ham and a half, and the athletes will probably do well, as they usually do.