It all comes down to this as four celebrity and pro-dancer couples return to the ballroom to compete and win the Mirrorball trophy on the 11th and final week of the 2019 season of Dancing with the Stars, live, MONDAY, NOV. 25 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.
For this last week of the competition, the opening number will consist of the remaining couples dancing to “Last Dance” by Donna Summer. There will be two rounds of dancing where each couple will do one repeat performance from earlier this season. And in the last element of competition, the couples will perform the most anticipated dance of the season—the fan-favorite freestyle routine.
Mega-superstar Cher will perform her classic “The Beat Goes On,” while Pitbull and Ne-Yo performs “3 to Tango” and “Me Quedaré Contigo.” In addition, the ballroom and viewing audiences will have a first look at the new season of The Bachelor, and the winner of the American Idol fan vote will be revealed live. Eliminated celebrities from this season will return to the ballroom for a final number.
In addition, the professional dancers that will be participating in “Dancing with the Stars – Live Tour 2020” will dance to “How Do I Know” performed by Ray Chew Live. At the end of the night, there will be an announcement revealing which celebrities will be joining the professional dancers on the nationwide tour.
Vying for America’s vote, each couple will dance to a variety of songs including Alicia Keys’ “Girl on Fire,” Gwen Stefani’s “Hollaback Girl,” Luke Bryan’s “Country Girl,” Kriss Kross’ “Jump” and Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine’s “Conga,” among others.
This week, the live vote (via abc.com, the ABC app and SMS/text) will be combined with the judges’ scores and tabulated in real time, determining the “Dancing” champion. The live votes will occur each week only during the live broadcast in the EST/CST time zones (but fans in all U.S. time zones may vote within that window).
The final four couples are dancing to the following:
- American Idol alum and country artist Lauren Alaina and Gleb Savchenko Foxtrot to Jolene by Dolly Parton
- X Factor alum and pop star Ally Brooke and Sasha Farber Jive to Proud Mary by Tina Turner
- The Bachelorette Hannah Brown and Alan Bersten Viennese Waltz to Lover by Taylor Swift
- Comedian and actor Kel Mitchell and Witney Carson Jazz to We’re All in this Together by High School Musical cast
- Lauren Alaina and Gleb Savchenko to Country Girl by Luke Bryan
- Ally Brooke and Sasha Farber to Conga by Gloria Estefan
- Hannah Brown and Alan Bersten to Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys
- Kel Mitchell and Witney Carson to Jump by Kris Kross
Hosted by Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, Dancing with the Stars is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, and dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.