Here are all the song choices and most of the dance styles the 13 couples of Dancing with the Stars season 25 will perform on the premiere. The info comes from People magazine. We’ll keep this post pinned, and will update when more info is available.
The DWTS premiere is right around the corner. We’ll be live blogging the season beginning Monday September 18 at 8 pm ET. The show airs on ABC.
Check out the spoilers below.
- Frankie Muniz & Witney Carson – The Malcolm in the Middle star will dance the Foxtrot to Harry Styles’s debut single “Sign of the Times”
- Nick Lachey & Peta Murgatroyd – The 98 Degrees singer and Sing-Off host will cha cha cha to “Come Get It Bae” by Pharrell Williams.
- Drew Scott & Emma Slater – Property Brothers star will dance to “Our House” by Madness.
- Derek Fisher & Sharna Burgess – Retired NBA player is set to salsa to the throwback jam “Basketball” by Kurtis Blow.
- Jordan Fisher & Lindsay Arnold – The Grease: Live star will dance the tango to “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back” by Shawn Mendes.
- Debbie Gibson & Alan Bersten – The ’80s pop singer is set to dance to her own number-one hit “Lost in Your Eyes.”
- Vanessa Lachey & Maks Chmerkovskiy – The television personality (and Nicky Lachey’s wife) will dance the cha cha to “Woman” by Kesha featuring The Dap-Kinds Horns
- Victoria Arlen & Val Chmerkovskiy – The former Paralympic swimmer will dance to “Born Ready” by Disco Fries featuring Hope Murphy.
- Barbara Corcoran & Keo Motsepe – The Shark Tank star will dance the salsa to “Money Maker” by Ludacris featuring Pharrell Williams.
- Lindsey Stirling & Mark Ballas – The violinist and America’s Got Talent alum will cha cha to “Don’t Worry” by Madcon.
- Sasha Pieterse & Gleb Savchenko – The Pretty Little Liars star will dance with to “Like That” by Fleur East.
- Nikki Bella & Artem Chigvintsev – The WWE wrestler will tango to “So What!” by P!nk
- Terrell Owens & Cheryl Burke – The former NFL wide-receiver will dance to “Ain’t Too Proud to Beg” by The Temptations.