The 11 remaining celebrities hope to score big as Vegas Night hits the ballroom floor on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars Monday April 3. Julianne and Derek Hough perform a personal number from their upcoming tour. One couple will be eliminated at the end of the night. We begin live blogging here at 8 pm EDT. Join us!
The couples will dance to some of the most iconic songs from hit Las Vegas shows, including “Magic Mike,” “Absinthe” and “BAZ – Star Crossed Love,” to name a few, as well as to music that is in the spirit of the gambling town. In addition, Julianne and Derek Hough make their highly anticipated return to the ballroom floor with a personal piece that’s a follow-up to their Emmy-winning 2015 performance to “Elastic Heart,” before hitting the road for their upcoming national tour, MOVE BEYOND – LIVE ON TOUR, beginning April 19th. Each couple will perform a quickstep, Charleston, foxtrot, jive, samba, tango or jazz, hoping to avoid rolling the dreaded snake eyes by vying for America’s vote.
At the end of the night, based on scores and votes from last Monday, one couple will be eliminated.
Each Couple Will Dance to the Following Songs (in alphabetical order):
- Simone Biles & Sasha Farber – Quickstep – “Viva Las Vegas” by Elvis Presley
- Bonner Bolton & Sharna Burgess – Charleston – “A Little Party Never Killed Nobody” by Fergie and GoonRock and Q-Tip
- Charo & Keo Motsepe – Foxtrot – “Chapel of Love” by The Dixie Cups
- Erika Jayne & Gleb Savchenko – Jive – “Take Me to Heaven” by Patina Miller & Debbie Kurup & Amy Booth-Steel
- Rashad Jennings & Emma Slater – Samba – “Swalla” – Jason Derulo featuring Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign
- Nancy Kerrigan & Artem Chigvintsev – Samba – “Shake Your Bon-Bon” by Ricky Martin
- Normani Kordei & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Foxtrot – “Big Spender” by Shirley Bassey
- Heather Morris & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Tango – “Toxic” by Britney Spears
- Mr. T & Kym Herjavec – Foxtrot – “Ain’t That a Kick in the Head” by Robbie Williams
- David Ross & Lindsay Arnold – Jazz – “Candy Shop” by 50 Cent
- Nick Viall & Peta Murgatroyd – Tango – “Poker Face” by Lady Gaga
Hosted by two-time Emmy-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, Dancing with the Stars is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough.