Check out Dancing with the Stars 24 Week 2 Spoilers, including dance styles and song choices. Also, for the first time this season, one couple will be heading home at the end of the episode. Who do you think it will be?
After showcasing their first dances on last week’s exciting season premiere, the celebrities get another chance to impress the judges with a new style of dance, all the while knowing that one of them is going home at the end of the night, based on scores and votes from last Monday, on Dancing with the Stars, live, MONDAY, MARCH 27 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network. Each couple will perform a cha cha, Viennese waltz, paso doblé, foxtrot or jive, vying for America’s vote.
Each Couple Will Dance to the Following Songs (in alphabetical order):
- Simone Biles & Sasha Farber – Cha Cha – “Burnin’ Up” by Jessie J featuring 2 Chainz
- Bonner Bolton & Sharna Burgess – Viennese Waltz – “Unlove You” by Jennifer Nettles
- Charo & Keo Motsepe – Paso Doblé – “España Cani” by Charo
- Erika Jayne & Gleb Savchenko – Foxtrot – “Bad Intentions” by Niykee Heaton
- Rashad Jennings & Emma Slater – Viennese Waltz – “Suffer” by Charlie Puth
- Chris Kattan & Witney Carson – Jive – “Hey Ya!” by OutKast
- Nancy Kerrigan & Artem Chigvintsev – Cha Cha – “No Rights No Wrongs” by Jess Glynne
- Normani Kordei & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Cha Cha – “Give Me Your Love” by Sigala featuring John Newman and Nile Rodgers
- Heather Morris & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Jive – “Grown” by Little Mix
- Mr. T & Kym Herjavec – Paso Doblé – “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor
- David Ross & Lindsay Arnold – Cha Cha – “Bust a Move” by Young MC
- Nick Viall & Peta Murgatroyd – Foxtrot – “Love Me Now” by John Legend
Hosted by two-time Emmy-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, Dancing with the Stars is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough.