It’s time…for Dancing with the Stars SPOILERS. Here are the dance styles the celebrity contestants and pro partners will perform, including song choices. Next week, all couples return to perform again, and one pair will be eliminated.
Dancing with the Stars is back with a new, dynamic cast of celebrities who are ready to hit the ballroom floor. The competition begins with the two-hour season premiere, live, MONDAY, MARCH 20 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network. The premiere – which marks the show’s milestone 400th episode – will kick off with an exciting opening number featuring the celebrities dancing with the show’s judges: Len Goodman, Julianne Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli.
This season’s lineup of celebrity dancers includes the greatest Olympic gymnast in history, a two-time World Series champion (Simone Biles) – and the show’s first baseball player (David Ross), a real housewife of Beverly Hills (Erika Jayne), a bull rider who survived a catastrophic injury (Bonner Bolton), a member of the popular band Fifth Harmony (Normani Kordei), and the original “CuchiCuchi” girl (Charo), to name just a few.
Each couple will perform a tango, cha cha, salsa, Viennese waltz and quickstep, vying for America’s vote for the first time. No couples will be eliminated on week 1, and they will all advance to week two of the competition.
Each Couple Will Dance to the Following Songs (in alphabetical order):
- Simone Biles & Sasha Farber – Tango – “Untouchable” by Tritonal and Cash Cash
- Bonner Bolton & Sharna Burgess – Cha Cha – “Move” by Luke Bryan
- Charo & Keo Motsepe – Salsa – “Cuban Pete” by Mambo Compañeros
- Erika Jayne & Gleb Savchenko – Salsa – “XXPEN$IVE” by Erika Jayne
- Rashad Jennings & Emma Slater – Cha Cha – “24K Magic” by Bruno Mars
- Chris Kattan & Witney Carson – Cha Cha – “What is Love” by Haddaway
- Nancy Kerrigan & Artem Chigvintsev – Viennese Waltz – “She’s Always a Woman” by Billy Joel
- Normani Kordei & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Quickstep – “Good Time Good Life” by Erin Bowman
- Heather Morris & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Viennese Waltz – “Make Something Beautiful” by Ben Rector
- Mr. T & Kym Herjavec – Cha Cha – “Theme from the A-Team” by Mike Post, Pete Carpenter and The Daniel Caine Orchestra
- David Ross & Lindsay Arnold – Quickstep – “Go Cubs Go” by Steve Goodman
- Nick Viall & Peta Murgatroyd – Cha Cha – “Let Me Love You” by DJ Snake and Tiësto featuring Justin Bieber
Hosted by two-time Emmy-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, Dancing with the Stars is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough.