The nine remaining celebrities will perform a new dance for Latin Night, on Dancing with the Stars Monday, October 17. The ubiquitous Pitbull is set to perform and guest judge. At the end of the night ONE couple will be sent home.
See the dance styles and song choices for all of the stars below.
The nine remaining celebrities ready themselves for one of the hottest nights in the ballroom – Latin Night – with each celebrity performing either a rumba, salsa, samba, paso doblé, cha cha or Argentine tango, on Dancing with the Stars, live, MONDAY, OCTOBER 17 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.
The night kicks off with Pitbull performing his hit song “Greenlight,” featuring Flo Rida and LunchMoney Lewis, then each celebrity will go on to perform a captivating and alluring Latin dance.
Pitbull will also join Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough at the judges’ table as a guest judge.
At the end of evening, one couple will be eliminated from the ballroom competition.
The couples will dance to the following songs (in alphabetical order):
- Marilu Henner & Derek Hough – Cha Cha – “Echa Pa’lante” by Thalia
- Laurie Hernandez & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Salsa – “Light It Up” by Major Lazar featuring Nyla & Fuse ODG
- James Hinchcliffe & Sharna Burgess – Rumba – “Need the Sun to Break” by James Bay
- Calvin Johnson Jr. & Lindsay Arnold – Argentine Tango – “Hotel California” by Eagles
- Terra Jolé & Sasha Farber – Paso Doblé – “Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood” by Santa Esmeralda
- Jana Kramer & Gleb Savchenko – Argentine Tango – “Hands to Myself” by Selena Gomez
- Ryan Lochte & Cheryl Burke – Salsa – “La Negra Tiene Tumbao” by Celia Cruz
- Maureen McCormick & Artem Chigvintsev – Samba – “Mas Que Nada” by Sergio Mendes featuring The Black Eyed Peas
- Amber Rose & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Cha Cha – “Bla Bla Bla Cha Cha Cha” by Petty Booka
Hosted by two-time Emmy-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews (sports host and Dancing with the Stars season 10 finalist), Dancing with the Stars is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough.