DWTS 20 Spoilers Semi-Finals Dance Styles
The FOUR remaining couples advance to the semi-finals on Dancing with the Stars this MONDAY, MAY 11 (8:00-10:01 p.m. ET). The competition is fierce as each couple fights to make it to the Top 3 and dance in the finale. Noah Galloway, Nastia Likuin, Riker Lynch and Rumer Willis will perform two full routines including a Viennese Waltz, Quickstep, Paso Doble, Contemporary and Argentine Tango.
For the first time in “Dancing” history, each of the judges will be assigned a couple to coach for one dance, choosing their song, dance style and overall creative. The Judges’ Choice will be judged by the three remaining judges and will count towards their overall scores.
Spoilers via PureDWTS. Check out REHEARSAL FOOTAGE at the bottom of the page! Make sure to join Kylene for her live blog on Monday and Tuesday night.
- Len Goodman with Nastia Liukin and Sasha Farber (filling in for Derek Hough) – Viennese Waltz
- Julianne Hough with Riker Lynch and Allison Holker – Argentine Tango
- Carrie Ann Inaba with Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess – Paso Doble
- Bruno Tonioli with Rumer Willis and Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Contemporary
- Nastia Liukin and Sasha Farber (filling in for Derek) – Quickstep
- Riker Lynch and Allison Holker – Contemporary
- Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess – Viennese Waltz
- Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovskiy – Viennese Waltz
There will also be a special dance performance from the upcoming tour, Dancing with the Stars: Live!, featuring All-Stars Champion Melissa Rycroft dancing with Artem Chigvintsev, Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Keo Motsepe, Sasha Farber, Witney Carson, Peta Murgatroyd, Emma Slater, Jenna Johnson and Brittany Cherry.
The Dancing with the Stars RESULTS show airs the following night, TUESDAY, MAY 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET). It kicks-off with a performance choreographed by Mandy Moore for Almay to honor the women of the U.S. Military, featuring both the Pro and Troupe dancers.
Also featured will be a a performance from the Disney Channel Original Movie Teen Beach 2, premiering June 26 (8:00 p.m., ET/PT) on Disney Channel. Ross Lynch, John DeLuca, Jordan Fisher, Kent Boyd, Raymond Cham, Jr., Will Loftis, Jessica Lee Keller and Mollee Gray will perform a jazz number “Gotta Be Me,” the first single from the film.
Flo Rida will also drop by the ballroom to perform his hit “GDFR.”
ONE COUPLE will go home at the end of the night, leaving THREE couples to advance to the finals!
Riker & Allison – Contemporary Rehearsal
Nastia Sasha & Derek Hough – Quickstep Rehearsal