Finale spoilers from The Hollywood Reporter:
- The girls will pay homage to the late Donna Summer while the boys to Robin Gibb with the songs of the Bee Gees.
- A group performance featuring disco era greats Gloria Gaynor, Thelma Houston and Gladys Knight joined by Nelly Furtado, Sheila E., Jennifer Holliday and the Season 11 girls.
- Later in the show, the girls perform with Chaka Khan.
- Kristin Chenoweth will duet with Jessica Sanchez on the Donna Summer-Barbra Streisand tune “Enough is Enough.”
- John Fogerty will duet with Phillip Phillips
- Reba McEntire will sing with Skylar Laine
- Joshua Ledet and Fantasia will join forces.
- Jordin Sparks and Hollie Cavanagh will sing a Broadway showtune
- Jessica Sanchez and Jennifer Holliday will reprise “And I Am Telling You.”
- The boys will sing with Neil Diamond on a group number
- Wisin and Yendel will perform with Jennifer Lopez,
Founder/Editor at mjsbigblog.com
Founder and editor of mjsbigblog.com, home of the awesomest fan community on the net. I love cheesy singing shows of all kinds, whether reality or scripted.I adore American Idol, but also love The Voice, Glee, X Factor and more!