- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Kris Allen reveals the album cover and announces the release date for his new album, Thank You Camellia, the follow-up to his self-titled 2009 debut.
The new album features songs all co-written by Kris along with producers and songwriters Tim Pagnotta (former lead singer of Sugarcult and producer of Neon Trees’ “Animal”), Curt Schneider (Augustana, Five for Fighting), Nasri and Adam Messinger, (Chris Brown, Justin Bieber), Kevin Kadish (Jason Mraz, Rob Thomas) and Boots Ottestad (Andy Grammar, Robbie Williams).
Kris was, according to a statement being issued today by his label RCA, “integrally involved in the production aspect of the recording process.”
Via the The Hollywood Reporter
Here’s the press release. Kris is launching a worldwide remix contest for his single “The Vision of Love” today. Check out krisallenofficial.com/remix for more details.
AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 8 WINNER KRIS ALLEN TO RELEASE BRAND NEW ALBUM THANK YOU CAMELLIA MAY 22ND ON 19 RECORDINGS/RCA RECORDS ALBUM PRE-ORDER AVAILABLE NOW ON KRISALLENOFFICIAL.COM, “THE VISION OF LOVE” ON SALE NOW AT ALL DIGITAL PROVIDERS KRIS TO PERFORMAT “LIVE IN THE VINEYARD” FESTIVAL ON APRIL 13TH IN NAPA, CA
(March 29, 2012 – New York, NY) American Idol Season 8 Winner Kris Allen announces today the release of his second album entitled THANK YOU CAMELLIA, the follow-up to his self-titled debut released in 2009 after winning the American Idol title. THANK YOU CAMELLIA will be available in both standard and deluxe editions.
Kris’ lead single from THANK YOU CAMELLIA entitled “The Vision of Love” was just released this week at iTunes and all digital providers on 19/RCA Records, and his album pre-order launches today at www.krisallenofficial.com. Co-written by Kris Allen with Nasri and Adam Messinger and produced by Nasri and Messinger (Chris Brown/Justin Bieber), “The Vision of Love” showcases Kris’ talent as a singer and songwriter. Kris’ hit single from his debut album “Live Like We’re Dying” peaked at #3 at Hot AC and went Top 10 at Pop. Early radio response has also been strong for his new single “The Vision Of Love” with it debuting this week as “Most Added” at Hot AC with early support from stations in Denver, Las Vegas, San Diego, Portland and many more.
Kris Allen co-wrote every song on THANK YOU CAMELLIA and has been integrally involved in the production aspect of the recording process, as well. He is currently in the studio working with top-notch producers and co-writers including Tim Pagnotta (former lead singer of Sugarcult and producer of “Animal” by the Neon Trees); Curt Schneider (Augustana, Five for Fighting); Nasri & Adam Messinger, (Chris Brown/Justin Bieber); Kevin Kadish (Jason Mraz, Rob Thomas); Boots Ottestad (Andy Grammar, Robbie Williams); among others.
Kris Allen will be performing new material from his forthcoming album at the “Live in the Vineyard” festival on April 13th at the Uptown Theater, in Napa, CA along with Jason Mraz, Mayer Hawthorne, Mat Kearney, and more. In the meantime, check out a behind the scenes video featured on USA Today’s site of Kris’ recent show in LA at The Mint. Click here to watch.
Kris is also launching a worldwide remix contest for his current single “The Vision of Love” today. Check out krisallenofficial.com/remix for more details.
Since skyrocketing to stardom as the winner of the 2009 season of American Idol, Kris Allen has enjoyed five singles on the Billboard charts. His self-titled debut album featured his hit single “Live Like We’re Dying” which has a combined digital sales of over 1.7 million. Since the release of his album he has toured with Keith Urban, Maroon 5, Barenaked Ladies, Lifehouse as well as headlining his own club tour.
Follow Kris @KrisAllen and facebook.com/KrisAllen
Tagged with: Kris Allen
- Powered by Disqus
- Andi Dorfman Is the New Bachelorette (VIDEO)
- The Bachelor — Season 18 Finale — Live Blog and Discussion
- The Voice 6 – Blind Auditions #5 – Live Blog – VIDEOS (UPDATED WITH POLL)
- Cheryl Cole Confirms Return to X Factor UK!
- Justin Bieber Deposition Clips Reveal an Arrogant and Awful Person (VIDEO)
- Dancing with the Stars – Season 18 – Promotional Cast Photos
- Daughtry and Goo Goo Dolls Announce Summer Tour – See the Schedule
- Lee DeWyze New Song “Blackbird Song” Featured on The Walking Dead (VIDEO) (AUDIO)
- Idol Headlines for 3/10/14
- Carrie Underwood Sings Live With Thousand Foot Krutch, Set To Guest On Upcoming Miranda Lambert Album!
- Monday Morning Mediabase Update: Mar 2-8
- Is Naya Rivera Leaving Glee? The Evidence Says Yes
- The Amazing Race: All Stars Episode 3 Recap (UPDATED)
- X Factor UK Headlines for 03/09/14
- Idol Headlines for 3/9/14
- Lena Dunham Skits – Saturday Night Live – VIDEO
- The National – Graceless – I Need My Girl – Saturday Night Live – VIDEO
- Kellie Pickler – Closer to Nowhere – Grand Ole Opry (VIDEO)
- Adam Lambert and Queen Tour Promo (VIDEO)
- Phillip Phillips – Raging Fire Lyric Video and New Live Performance
- Ke$ha Leaves Rehab: New Look and New Name (PHOTO)
- Idol Headlines for 3/8/14
- Glee Goes to Nationals (Finally!) City of Angels – Spoilers, Sneak Peek VIDEO
- The Voice 6 Preview – Adam Levine, Blake Shelton Kiss, A True Blind Audition (VIDEO)
- American Idol XIII – Emily Piriz Shares her Thoughts on Working With Randy Jackson, Harry Connick Jr.