- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
So. I guess Katharine McPhee’s marriage to Nick Cokas is over. TMZ published photos of the American Idol alum kissing Smash director, Michael Morris. She’s still technically married, and Morris is too–to actress Mary McCormack
Mary tweeted about her husband on October 6, as someone pointed out in comments:
my talented husband, Michael Morris directed tonight's episode of #BetrayalABC tonight at 10. Everybody watch!
— Mary McCormack (@marycmccormack) October 6, 2013
OOP. To add insult to injury, Mary’s new series, Welcome to the Family, was cancelled by NBC on Friday. Poor thing.
Katharine McPhee is dating her former “Smash” director Michael Morris, TMZ has learned … and they’re even making out in public — problem is, THEY’RE BOTH MARRIED TO OTHER PEOPLE.
Morris is married to actress Mary McCormack (who played Howard Stern’s wife in “Private Parts”) … and they have 3 young daughters together, ages 2, 6 and 9.
29-year-old Katharine is married to 47-year-old producer Nick Cokas — they have no children.
Sources close to Katharine and Nick tell TMZ … the two have been separated for 6 months and are living apart. They were married in 2008.
It’s unclear where Michael’s relationship with Mary stands — but it seems it’s also on the ropes, because over the weekend he was sucking face with Katharine in broad daylight in L.A. like he didn’t care who saw.
The two weren’t shy with the PDA either — holding hands and cuddling each other in Hollywood.
So far, no official comment from any of the parties involved.
- Powered by Disqus
- Glee Season 6 Spoilers: Premiere Title and FULL Song List!
- Concert Schedule – 8/30/14 – Jena Irene, One Direction
- Big Brother 16 Live Feeds Spoilers (Week 10 HoH and Nominees)
- American Idol 14: Harry Connick Jr. Jams with NOLA Hopeful (VIDEO)
- FIRST LISTEN: Trisha Yearwood’s New Single “PrizeFighter” Featuring Kelly Clarkson!
- Angie Miller Crowdfunded Debut EP Due in November
- Idol Headlines for 8/29/14
- Billboard – Chart Date 08/30/2014
- Concert Schedule – 8/29/14 – Tessanne Chin, Adam Lambert
- Big Brother 16 – Week 9 – Live Blog Eviction Results (VIDEOS)
- New FOX Reality Chief Shares Thoughts on American Idol
- Nigel Lythgoe Calls Suicide “Stupid”, Responds to Angry Fans
- Josh Gracin Back to Work Posts Revealing Songs to Facebook
- Duck Dynasty Star Sadie Robertson, Others Join DWTS 19 Cast
- AGT Ratings Hit New Series Low, SYTYCD Rises, Big Brother Wins the Night
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are Married
- Idol Headlines for 8/28/14
- Amazing Race 25 Official Cast List and Photos
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 08/28/14
- Concert Schedule – 8/28/14 – Phillip Phillips, Alex & Sierra
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Semifinal 1 – Results Liveblog and Discussion
- SYTYCD11- Top 4 Perform- Live Blog And Discussion
- Big Brother 16 Episode 28 – Recap and Discussion
- Americas Got Talent 9 Week 5 Predictions
- X Factor UK Season 11: Press Launch & More