Hey Gleeks. Check out these song spoilers for The Glee Season 5 episode “New Directions.” It’s the second part of the 100th episode celebration, Episode 13, and is set to air Tuesday March 25.
Be advised that songs can be cut or replaced. We reported a Gwyneth Paltrow song spoiler for Episode 12 “100” that was changed.
Caveat out of the way, here is the full song list for “New Directions” episode 5×13.
- “I Am Changing” from Dreamgirls – Kurt and Mercedes
- “Total Eclipse of The Heart” by Bonnie Tyler – Will and April (Kristin Chenoweth)
- “Party All the Time” by Eddie Murphy – Holly (Gwyneth Paltrow)
- “Loser Like Me” – (Sung as a Ballad) – Blaine, Sam, Artie and Tina.
- “Be Okay” by
Ingrid MichaelsonOh Honeys – Rachel and Santana.
- “Just Give Me a Reason” by Pink and Nate Ruess – Quinn and Puck
- “Don’t Stop Believing” – Rachel, Kurt, Artie, Blaine, Tina and Will.
Three of the songs are fan-voted “Remixes” – “Total Eclipse of the Heart”, “Loser Like Me”, and “Don’t Stop Believing.” This new performance of DSB will be the 4th performance of the song, including the epic “Pilot” performance, The 1st season’s “Regionals” episode, and Rachel’s Funny Girl audition in season 3.
The 13th episode will be bittersweet for all, as the storyline moves fully to New York City, and we say goodbye to the newbies, Marly (Melissa Benoist), Jake (Jacob Artist), Ryder (Blake Jenner), Unique (Alex Newell) and Kitty (Becca Tobin). No definitive word on what’s going to happen to McKinley seniors, Sam (Chord Overstreet), Blaine (Darren Criss), Artie (Kevin McHale) and Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz). But, it’s easy to speculate.
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)