Tonight’s Glee: Another terrific episode.
- I’m not digging the pregnancy subplot. Well, not the Schuster half of it–Will’s wife has got to develop a few redeeming qualities, stat.
- On the other hand, Finn, Quinn and Puck are breaking my heart. If Quinn finally tells Finn that Puck is really the father of her baby, that may open the door for a Finn/Rachel hook up. Rachel’s got to stop being a bitch first, however. Hopefully, she’s on the cusp of some life lessons
- Tina can sing! She can sing and she doesn’t stutter…
- Sue Sylvester on caning and littering = total hilarity
- I wondered if Will would become a father figure to the fatherless Finn. In tonight’s episode he does.
- Kurt coming out to his dad was both realistic and moving. Props to Mike O’Malley, who plays Kurt’s dad.
- Chris Colfer = Breakout Star
- I love Glee’s alterna-universe, where the football team breaks out into the Single Ladies dance on the field, then joins the glee club, the fashionista gay kid becomes the star kicker of the team, and everybody gets their moment in the sun.
After the jump, the football team finds their mojo to win the game by dancing the “Single Ladies” dance on the field. After, Kurt kicks the winning field goal! Hooray!
Video after the JUMP…