After the jump, check out a list of spoilers of the dancers who made the Top 38. The Green Mile episode, featuring the kids who made the T0p 20, has not been filmed yet.
I linked the dancers names who were featured in audition rounds to their videos from the show.
Next week, the last audition city will be featured on Tuesday, and then the Las Vegas rounds begin begin on Wednesday. Two more Las Vegas episodes will follow on October 14th and 21st.
On Monday, October 26th, there will be a special “Meet the Top 20” special, and on Tuesday the 2th, the live shows begin. Yay.
Spoilers, after the JUMP…
– Jakob Karr – audition city: New Orleans – (contemporary)
– Nathan Trasoras (contemporary/hip hop) (He was the Season 5 contestant who was too young at the time. Nigel gave him a ticket for Season 6 Las Vegas)
– Billy Bell – audition city: Altanta – (contemporary)
– David Hovhannisyan – audition city: Los Angeles -(ballet)
– Brandon Dumlao -audition city: Los Angeles -(hip hop)
– Victor Smalley – audition city: Atlanta – (contemporary)
– BBoy Legacy – audition city: Phoenix – (breakdancing/hip hop)
– Peter Sabasino (tap)
– Phillip Atmore – audition city: Los Angeles -(tap)
– Jeroboam Bozeman (contemporary/ballet?)
– Gene Bersten – audition city: Boston – (ballroom)
– Ryan ? (ballroom)
– Russell Ferguson – audition city: Boston – (krump)
– Paula VanOppen (contemporary)
– Jacki Ford (contemporary/jazz) – Joey Dowling’s sister
– Mollee Gray – audition city: Los Angeles – (contemporary)
– Bianca Revels – audition city: Los Angeles – (tap)
– Alexie Agdeppa – audition city: Los Angeles -(contemporary)
– Channing Cooke – audition city: Boston – (contemporary)
– Amber Jackson – Audition city: Atlanta – (contemporary) – auditioned season five
– Ashley ? (ballroom)
– Karen Hauer – audition city: Boston – (ballroom) – hot tamale, auditioned in Boston with husband Matthew
– Ellenore Scott (contemporary) – word on the street says she’s a GENIUS.