Glee Season 6 Spoilers Episode 3 – “Jagged Little Tapestry”
I have more Glee spoilers. Next up, is Episode 3 titles “Jagged Little Tapestry.” Click to check out the full song list for 6×03.
Complimenting the set list reveal, here is a little EXCLUSIVE plot summary of Glee Season 6, Episode 3.
* If you use my spoilers I would like a credit as mjsbigblog.com AND a link bank. Thanks a bunch!
- The alums decide to stick around another week to help out. Quinn, Puck, Brittany, Santana, Puck and Tina are on hand (Not Mercedes or Artie, though)
- Kurt and Rachel come up with the idea of an Alanis Morissette/Carole King mashup week. Kurt wanted to go classic–Rachel wanted something more modern and angsty. They compromise. The two continue to have power struggles. Rachel accuses Kurt of allowing his heartbreak to affect his work. She’s not wrong.
- Jane, Roderick, Mason and Madison are members of New Directions.
- *Kurt runs into Blaine and Karofsky at the music store and they have a little awkward conversation. As they walk off, Kurt breaks into song. A montagey duet between Kurt and Blaine ensues.
- Santana proposes to Brittany in front of the Glee club. Brittany says yes. Kurt objects, due to his painful engagement and break-up with Blaine. They’re all too young to be married, he says. Santana tells Kurt off, pulling out every insult she can muster.
- There is a very sweet scene, before the proposal, between Brittany and Santana. They lay in bed together in Brit’s bedroom.
- Kurt apologizes to Brittany for his behavior in the choir room. She drops the news that Blaine and Karofsky have moved in together. (Happens AFTER Kurt runs into them at the music store/montagey duet). She knows, because they asked her to decorate their new apartment. She gives him real advice. He should move on, date someone else. He takes her advice in, appreciatively, but continues to struggle.
- Spencer wants a shot at being quarterback, but Beiste isn’t convinced. Sam champions Spencer’s ambitions.
- *Beiste is acting weird, missing practices. Sam and the team, including Spencer, are worried about her. It turns out she has a huge personal issue going on. Beiste confesses to Sam and Sue. They promise to fully support coach’s transition.
- Becky is still around too. She needs help with a boy. The others, including Sue and Roz Washington (she’s back!) worry because he’s not special needs. Tina and Quinn help in Becky’s quest to impress him. She lies about being in a slew of after school activities including the CPR society of America.
- *11/13 UPDATE: EOnline has posted a “spoiler bomb” regarding a beloved female character transitioning to male. They don’t reveal who it is. Yes. The beloved female character is Beiste.
- *The BTS photo that Darren Criss tweeted (see above!) of Blaine and Kurt dressed in Dalton Academy uniforms IS from the “It’s Too Late” duet. The song begins at the music sheet store after Kurt runs into Blaine and Karofsky. At one point, the scene shifts to the Lima Bean. Blaine (Karofsky is also in this scene) spots Kurt, and in flashback, remembers old times when they were Warblers.