Dancing with the Stars SPOILERS – Quarterfinal Trio Groups and MORE!
The Dancing with the Stars competition heats up as the six remaining couples perform to a song and dance style voted on by viewers for “America’s Choice” night, TONIGHT (Nov 10) (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). For the first time ever, America has creative control of the couples’ first dance, asking fans throughout the week via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for their input on wardrobe, set design and visual effects.
Each couple will perform two full routines including an individual original dance and a trio dance. For the trio dance, couples had the opportunity to pick an eliminated pro or troupe member to enhance their performance and highlight the strengths of each star. At the end of the night, one couple will be eliminated and five couples will move on to the semi-finals.
Dance styles via Pure DWTS
- Alfonso Ribeiro, Witney Carson and Lindsay Arnold – Paso Doble
- Bethany Mota, Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani – Argentine Tango
- Janel Parrish, Valentin Chmerkovskiy and Keo Motsepe – Salsa
- Lea Thompson, Artem Chigvintsev and Henry Byalikov – Paso Doble
- Sadie Robertson, Mark Ballas and Emma Slater – Foxtrot
- Tommy Chong, Peta Murgatroyd and Sharna Burgess – Jazz
- Alfonso and Witney – Foxtrot
- Bethany and Derek – Viennese Waltz
- Janel and Val – Quickstep
- Lea and Artem – Samba
- Sadie and Mark – Jive
- Tommy and Peta – Viennese Waltz